Should I see a Hooker?

gsmax5

I'm going to turn 18 in 1 month, and I can tell you that not having even held hands with a girl before, I probably won't get laid until I die. There's no point in "keeping" my virginity until I "find someone" because I never will.

So basically, either I'm going to die faithful to my lifelong partner, Mrs. Hand, or I'm going to lose it to a prostitute.

I'm going to see a hooker when I'm old enough to fly to a country where prostitution is legal. Do you think this is a good idea?

Also, is anyone else going to lose it to a hooker?

Krista

I'm going to say just hold out for a little while longer before you give it away to someone who might possibly give you crabs. I'd stick with your hand, I know it seems like it's not going to happen for you just because you're turning 18 and it hasn't yet but you have your whole life. But if lefty and righty aren't enough for you by all means do what you feel you need to do, just go to a free clinic after you're done.

206Raider

Lol damn your going to fly to a country for some nasty girl who might have a few stds, you know how pathetic that is man? Your going to be spending 1000's for pretty much nothing, as soon as your done she's moving on to the next guy. You'll find somebody just wait awhile.

lyricalliaisons

I agree with both Krista & 206Raider. Plus, you're very young, although you might not feel like it. Give yourself some time to see if you find someone. even if you think you won't you never know, you might. You still have lots of time.

Anubis

tbh, it sounds like you already made your decision, lol.

I have a friend who's dabbled in that with craigslist. It was surprising because I thought his personality would get him laid eventually, but he chose to go the quick route to see how it felt. He's now in pharmacy school, so it's not like he's the dumbest guy in the world, lol. But still, it was an interesting choice.

lol Mrs. Hand.

Mrs. Hand and I have been well acquainted... um, going on 11 years now. I'd say stay loyal to her, as I do, and just wait it out. That's just me, though. Ah, girls.

Last edited:
Ok.
I know someone who did, in fact, lost their virginity to a prostitute. You might think it's funny or sad but the truth is it did way more damage than you can imagine. It's truthfully going to make whatever problems you already have worse.