should i get a brain scan?

lol

sorry but in my short time here you have been the funniest poster on this forum. You literally have me laughing out loud sometimes (especially when you had the SPAM avi) I hope you're not offended by this. Most of the funny things you say are intended to be funny, I wouldn't laugh at anything you have no control over.

I don't mean to offend... but a seemingly great personality and charisma, quick wits and a mind that is flowing with ideas... these could be characteristic of mania. Do you have trouble sleeping when you're... not at all depressed? Like really happy, planning things and so on...

I'm just asking, because I'm pretty certain that I'm bipolar and I've the same symptoms. Not a diagnosis or anything. Just my opinion.

I don't mean to offend... but a seemingly great personality and charisma, quick wits and a mind that is flowing with ideas... these could be characteristic of mania. Do you have trouble sleeping when you're... not at all depressed? Like really happy, planning things and so on...

I'm just asking, because I'm pretty certain that I'm bipolar and I've the same symptoms. Not a diagnosis or anything. Just my opinion.

yes...that is the flip side of it. It's an emotional roller coaster

whos spike i must meet him.

on a serious note though- i do always think i have some sort of disease or another.

ditto.

I was watching some of Flowergirlie's youtube videos about her mild form of autism and now she has me thinking I have autism also because I share all the symptoms she has.

:confused:

Island_chic

Could it just be that you infact have social phobia?? I have social phobia and plenty of mood swings. Maybe you need cognitive behavioral therapy and a SSRI drug.

Noca

Banned
this is a list of diseases i thought i had in the past

parkinsons
breast cancer
testicle cancer
brain tumour (unknown)
bipolar (unknown)
aids
heart attacks
heart failiure
lung cancer
eye cancer/ eye pains

many more but i forget these are the main ones
sounds like your a hypochondriac

Lost Girl

i have persistant mood swings, i cannot ever concentrate on anything, recently ive experienced very short but sharp pains in my head (maybe ice pick headaches not sure) and sometimes headaches. Im wondering if there is something wrong in my brain causing me to have mood swings/ extreme social fear and paronoid thoughts?

I get exactly this. My partner thinks the mood swings are because I am a woman. and the headaches and lack of concentration are because I am totally freaking out and over-thinking all the time.

Makes sense, eh.

I am waiting for the day that they find the part of our (sa peoples) brain that makes us different and zap it with a lazer to fix it already.

ditto.

I was watching some of Flowergirlie's youtube videos about her mild form of autism and now she has me thinking I have autism also because I share all the symptoms she has.

:confused:

Lol, i'm sorry for confusion u spikey ::p:
Could be that u have an autism disorder, mcdd is about anxiety.

But there are so many disease's, when it comes to that everybody has a disease. There are so many disorders, ilnesses, (a huge list of) phobia's, so Masy shouldn't be focussing on all the disease's. But maybe that's his prob. That he focus too much on that. it's very interesting to know what u have ofc, and seek on internet.
But don't do it too much. that's my advice.
Oh and yeah, A brain scan isn't a good idea i think, because you can't see thoughts.
it's just your mind freaking out. i have the same problem.
I'm a obsessive worrier.
and many people are moody, so ur not alone ^^
i am too

Last edited:
"I am waiting for the day that they find the part of our (sa peoples) brain that makes us different and zap it with a lazer to fix it already"

I don't think that's possible... ever. Our thought patterns run through large parts of the brain... No thought or pattern is stored in just a handful of neurons that can be zapped. If it's possible though, sign me up!

Last edited:

Ignace

"I am waiting for the day that they find the part of our (sa peoples) brain that makes us different and zap it with a lazer to fix it already"

I don't think that's possible... ever. Our thought patterns run through large parts of the brain... No thought or pattern is stored in just a handful of neurons that can be zapped. If it's possible though, sign me up!

Well, I believe it will be possible when we're dead ...
Who knows what will be possible in the future.:)

AGR

Well if you are serious,years ago I had the same problem,yes go do it,it will make you feel relieved.

coyote

I tried to do one (brain scan), but I had a hard time getting the lid closed on my scanner.

mrb

I tried to do one (brain scan), but I had a hard time getting the lid closed on my scanner.

:D lol left right left right left right left right , HALT :mad: soldier put your head under that scanner , RIGHT NOW SOLDIER :D