should i get a brain scan?

Masychefx2

Banned
i have persistant mood swings, i cannot ever concentrate on anything, recently ive experienced very short but sharp pains in my head (maybe ice pick headaches not sure) and sometimes headaches. Im wondering if there is something wrong in my brain causing me to have mood swings/ extreme social fear and paronoid thoughts?

Masychefx2

Banned
yes but they dont believe me about anything i had blood test done actually i need to find out what thats all about.

i could be hypchondriac last night i was watching a medical program and one person was getting a dialisis or something and it made me feel so faint like i was going to die seeing blood being pumped into someone ARGHHAHAH

Masychefx2

Banned
Tell a doctor your symptoms and rule out any other explanation by compare and contrast. Sometimes doctors like when you do their work for them since they're busy people,

im always researching stuff in depth everyday i think i have a new disease.

im always researching stuff in depth everyday i think i have a new disease.

lol

sorry but in my short time here you have been the funniest poster on this forum. You literally have me laughing out loud sometimes (especially when you had the SPAM avi) I hope you're not offended by this. Most of the funny things you say are intended to be funny, I wouldn't laugh at anything you have no control over.

FOR REAL

Banned
ive had a few brain scans, the docs seem to be a bit cautious though, cause it costs the NHS a grand in the uk (so i was told)
i got sent to a neurologist via my GP, before i got any scans done.

Masychefx2

Banned
this is a list of diseases i thought i had in the past

parkinsons
breast cancer
testicle cancer
brain tumour (unknown)
bipolar (unknown)
aids
heart attacks
heart failiure
lung cancer
eye cancer/ eye pains

many more but i forget these are the main ones

this is a list of diseases i thought i had in the past

parkinsons
breast cancer
testicle cancer
brain tumour (unknown)
bipolar (unknown)
aids
heart attacks
heart failiure
lung cancer
eye cancer/ eye pains

many more but i forget these are the main ones

see^^ I really can't even tell if you're being serious or not.

if you're serious then I'm sorry for being a god awful person by finding it funny.

Masychefx2

Banned
lol

sorry but in my short time here you have been the funniest poster on this forum. You literally have me laughing out loud sometimes (especially when you had the SPAM avi) I hope you're not offended by this. Most of the funny things you say are intended to be funny, I wouldn't laugh at anything you have no control over.

finnaly someone who appreciates my sly humour. :cool: