sexual problems

i'd say this would probably fit better in support hun

but do continue ..

if u pm remus and ask him to move this thread im sure he will :)

repressed

thanks, but i think ive chickened out, i cant even talk to my psyc about this, but well, for the last few years i became impotent :-(

repressed

well, the last few years of my bad marrage, i sufered impotence, unable to maintain an errection or get one, premature, or no ejaculation, and no enjoyment what so ever :-(

it wasnt a good marrage but there was hardly any of that, now that its over, i fear i wont be able to even consider another relationship because of this, i think its all mental nt physical

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
You shouldn't make any assumptions. It may well be mental, but if it's not all the talk and antidepressants in the world won't matter.

repressed

yeah your right, ive just been to embarsed to talk to my psyc or doctor about it, ive been on ad's for a year or so now my self, would they cause something like this?

Iseesky

You should never be embarrassed to talk to your psych or doctor about anything. They're there to help you and I'm sure they've heard more embarrassing stories than yours! Most people who study to become psychologists (and doctors as well) are very understanding. They like to help people. They aren't going to laugh at you and they aren't going to think your case is peculiar. It's their job and their passion to help you get better! Easier said than done, of course...

Last edited:

repressed

well considering i have only been able to tell 10% of the problems, most of which were things that happened recently, and some pages of posts i put on here from the last few years under a different name

WastedPotential

I'm in my early 20s, depressed, and can hardly get it hard myself. I feel where you're coming from, depression sucks. It's like there's no spark.

secretly awesome

"I'm in my early 20s, depressed, and can hardly get it hard myself. I feel where you're coming from, depression sucks. It's like there's no spark."

I've been there, Wasted.