sex dirty?

this_portrait

If it's done between two people who really truly love each other, then I don't see it as dirty at all. When it's a product of people thinking with just their genital parts instead of their brains or hearts, then yeah, I see it as dirty.

iamthenra

Dirty or not I would like to experience this just once in my life....

Aside from that... the oldest profession, does sound dirty to me... Promiscuous also sounds dirty too... Monogamy is lost in most peoples values, and that saddens me...

I do believe that when two people love each other, and making love is a by-product of that love... Then, it's a beautiful thing!

neko

If it's done between two people who really truly love each other, then I don't see it as dirty at all. When it's a product of people thinking with just their genital parts instead of their brains or hearts, then yeah, I see it as dirty.

This. I love monogamy, I love the secure feeling that we have each other and sex is so much better, imo, with someone you love than someone you don't really care about. There's a fiery passion that just can't compare.

I felt dirty, years ago, after having a one night with someone I knew (but wasn't even a friend). It's just lust. There's nothing else to it. So yes, I see it as dirty.

Satine

No, not at all. So long as it's consensual and nobody's going into it uninformed or unwilling, I'm fine with any act.

klytus

No, the "dirty" part of it just adds to the excitement. With proper bodily hygiene there is no actual dirt to speak of.

STDs are a different issue - having them doesn't make a person "dirty", just "diseased". But that's not what this thread is about, I suppose.

FOR REAL

Banned
sex is the most natural thing in the world, so what is wrong with seeing what happens between a man and a woman, and a horse :D

FOR REAL

Banned
seriously though, sex is a strange thing.
if there was no sex there would be no babys.

fk it, im not even going to type anymore cause it could last for days!!!
theres more important things to think about, like are argentina going to the world cup or not! 11pm kick off (uk time)

iamthenra

sex is the most natural thing in the world, so what is wrong with seeing what happens between a man and a woman, and a horse :D

Aye.... Where the men are men, and the sheep are scared! Half man/ half sheep walks up to you and asks.... "Are you my Da-ha-ha-ha-ha-ad?" Haha! :eek:)
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

Last edited: