Seriously. What the Hell is this?

philly2bits

I'd believe it was a time traveler if they were texting not talking. No one talks on cell phones anymore.

DUDE! I saw that on abovetopsecret.com a few days ago! What's really weird is that it looks like a guy dressed in women's clothes. I really have no way to explain what the hell that could be. Maybe he/she was just holding some small random thing up to his/her face for no reason? It looks like he/shes's talking into it though.

It's possible that she/he was just some nut job talking to a metal box. :)

petrified eyes

That photo is of the whole unit in the box. The round thing on the right is the speaker, you put that up to your ear. The thing on the left is the microphone and battery, you clip that onto a pocket, collar or belt.

EDIT: Here's a clearer pic.
A1254_tn.jpg

Last edited:
That photo is of the whole unit in the box. The round thing on the right is the speaker, you put that up to your ear. The thing on the left is the microphone and battery, you clip that onto a pocket, collar or belt.

EDIT: Here's a clearer pic.
A1254_tn.jpg

It's possible, but talking to yourself through an hearing aid? Must be a bit psycho for that.

AGR

I saw this in a forum I go to,a couple weeks ago,inconclusive footage(like in we dont know what she is holding),last thing I would think is that she is someone from the future.

planemo

Couldn't it just be a small radio? And what he/she is listening to is getting a response.

planemo

They didn't start making radios that small until the late 1950's.

I see, thanks for clearing that up. But if it's a "time traveler" then there needs to be many time travelers (or at least one more) for the theory of using a cellphone to make sense, because there needs to be someone who is capable of receiving or making a call to the cellphone in question. So for there to be just one "working" cellphone makes no sense. An entire cell phone network needs to be established. So for me anyway there has to be some rational explanation to this.

lunaticbinge

I see, thanks for clearing that up. But if it's a "time traveler" then there needs to be many time travelers (or at least one more) for the theory of using a cellphone to make sense, because there needs to be someone who is capable of receiving or making a call to the cellphone in question. So for there to be just one "working" cellphone makes no sense. An entire cell phone network needs to be established. So for me anyway there has to be some rational explanation to this.

If it were a time traveler, they would more than likely be using phones that don't have the restrictions of ours. If they have built time machines, I'm sure they are capable of making a phone capable of reaching very far places, other times, maybe even dimensions. Pure speculation though. This just isn't good enough evidence to go on. Still odd, though.