Seeking friends in the UK

cobalt_bluester

Hi. My name's Richard and I am from Lincolnshire, UK. ;)

I have social phobia, anxiety and depression and am currently on medication and receiving psychiatric treatment as an outpatient. I am unemployed and desperately hoping to find employment soon due to massive financial pressures. My health has been particularly poor of late as I lost my job back in February and my driving licence in March.

I am very, very short of friends!!! So, if you have similar problems and are of an understanding, friendly nature please do get in touch - male or female. I would be interested in emailing and perhaps even meeting you and hopefully forming a strong, long term, non-judgemental friendship. I am sensitive in nature and really could use a great friend.

You can drop me an email at [email protected] or just reply to my thread and I will try and respond asap.

Looking forward to hearing from you all and thanks for reading my post.

Regards
Richard :)

BlackKids

hey dude.
Now I don't live in england but I can relate to you.
Have you applied for any benefits? I owe money and I'm unemployed at the minute. The welfare I'm claiming is just enough so I can survive and pay alittle bit off my debt each month. I have felt much better since.
I had a non-judgmental friend but for some I fell out with her :( .
Hope things aren't getting to you too much. The people on this forum are friendly so you can always come and whine here in necessary

cobalt_bluester

hey dude.
Now I don't live in england but I can relate to you.
Have you applied for any benefits? I owe money and I'm unemployed at the minute. The welfare I'm claiming is just enough so I can survive and pay alittle bit off my debt each month. I have felt much better since.
I had a non-judgmental friend but for some I fell out with her :( .
Hope things aren't getting to you too much. The people on this forum are friendly so you can always come and whine here in necessary

hi BlackKids nice to hear from you. my problem is that the welfare I'm getting isn't enough to pay off the outgoings each month. so far I've depended on the help from my family, but I feel guilty about taking money from them. Things have been getting to me a hell of a lot lately if I'm honest. have to go to docs today for a blood test (never had one before) as feeling very short of energy and don't know if this is the depression thing or something else altogether such as anemia etc.

how are you doing at the moment I hope you are coping ok. please contact me anytime you like would be good to stay in touch.