school was impossible, share

Gustopher

do many of us with these issues flunk high school? it was impossible for me, all the outloud reading, presentations,groups of others making you paranoid. if i was even 1 minute late for a class, i wouldnt even go haha cause of the thought of everybody looking at me while the door opened. iknow its psychological but i cant help myself:D i dont think i did even 1 presentation in my 3 years of high school lol! the worst part about it, was i was away from school so often that i was being called down the office nearly everyday so my name spread over the course of time. sadly ending up with me being well known near the end of my career, boy was that messed up

Ignace

All those years full with presentations and all that other social stuff you mentioned .. I'm so glad I finally can say goodbye to high school since a few days. :) Now the jobhunting starts ... Don't know if that's much better, at least it's paid. ::p:

Nanita

School sucked .... I was very good at skipping classes, and what a funny feeling it was to do so. Bittersweet, forbidden, ever so tempting.

shakethelight

I got kicked out my highschool & had to go to an alternative one. I mainstreamed back into reg. school for 12th grade but I got mono & had to be tutored.

I actually liked the alternative school though.

Gaucho

HA! highschool, luckily i was never bullied, still was made fun of sometimes.
in the early school years i was the class clown, i tried to make everyone lough, i did that great, it arrived to that point were no one took me serious anymore, the teachers thought i was a retarded kid who kept in his 6 years old mind. i overplayed my fears like this i think.
then severe depression kicked in, , and social phobia symptoms appeared. in all my last high school years i gave 1 presentation, and that in front of 12 students LOL, i was thinking about it already half year before that day. my knees shaked that day, i survived. and that was my only presentation or speech, all the other ones i had excuses or i even accepted getting a 0!!! and fail!!! i preferred to fail than embarrass myself.
most classes were suffer, thinking that in any moment the teacher could ask me.