Running out of time here...

Kathryn.fr

So in the past like, 4 days I've had like 3 anxiety attacks blsh blah. I need to move fast, my roommies lease is up this month I hear, could be an excuse to get me out. I'm not on the lease, and the land lord wants me out. The couple are fighting daily and broke up, now ones back again and putting pressure on me to gtfo and I'm really trying to. My boyfriend helped me with my resume and we've been sending out like 100 a day. I feel so pushed into a corner. I have absolutely no options of anything now, idk how this happened. All I need is a week to two and I'm feeling like they just don't give a sh*t. Like, the moment I got serious with someone and going out every night one of my roomies has been super harsh to me. Idk why. I just want out now :(:(

Section_31

I dont know your personal situation, so maybe im oversimplifying the problem. Maybe for now, temporarily forget about the job and just find a place if you havnt already?. That does sound like the immediate, more pressing issue. Do you have any family that can help you out?, explain the situation to them, maybe ask them for just a little bit of financial help so you can deal with whats going on?.

upndwn

So in the past like, 4 days I've had like 3 anxiety attacks blsh blah. I need to move fast, my roommies lease is up this month I hear, could be an excuse to get me out. I'm not on the lease, and the land lord wants me out. The couple are fighting daily and broke up, now ones back again and putting pressure on me to gtfo and I'm really trying to. My boyfriend helped me with my resume and we've been sending out like 100 a day. I feel so pushed into a corner. I have absolutely no options of anything now, idk how this happened. All I need is a week to two and I'm feeling like they just don't give a sh*t. Like, the moment I got serious with someone and going out every night one of my roomies has been super harsh to me. Idk why. I just want out now :(:(

I wrote you a long post telling how I was in a similar situation, but the forums ate my post :(

Just want to say that I sympathize and I hope everything turns out alright for you (things usually do) :)

Kathryn.fr

No, not much family. All 2 hours away, don't wanna go back to my dads it's painful there. I just gotta keep trying i guess.

Kathryn.fr

Nah, we we're thinking about that. If he had his own place then yes, his mother lives with him though. He pays all the bills, but it's her house, her rules. She doesn't know I'm trans either -.- this makes it even harder for me to find a room having to disclose that. My friend that convinced me to move up here told me that if I get a job she'd let me stay til I got like, two paychecks. Now she's changed her mind. Lol. My roommies now broke up and there's just wayyyyyy too much drama.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Your life doesn't sound easy lately, it must be very stressful :/
I'm sorry I can't find anything more helpful to say, I hope you get some stability soon at least

maiato

Banned
I think your first problem is to get a place to stay. U can find a job, but maybe it wont resolve the problem as fast as u need. Try to find another place to share room...It will cheaper for short term solution. Not friends in town living alone apart your boyfriend? Cant he help u to find a place for both for a month or 2? And then find someone to share?

Kathryn.fr

Well I just got a call from a marketing business and set up an interview monday at 12:45. Looks like I need to redye my purple black sense she said professional. Lol.

maiato

Banned
It's a start...and is good news for the moment! Wish u luck to the interview: break a leg...or 2 :) Keep feedback of it!