riddle thread

Danfalc

Banned

Yeah,well done.:)

@Philly you might know these too then,if you do let others guess

It has a mouth but it does not eat, it has a bed but does not sleep,what am I?

I have no end and I symbolize the infinite,what am I?

U

userremoved

I think I know these, but I dont wanna hog the riddles. ::eek::

U

userremoved

I think the first one is a river and the second one is the number eight.

Danfalc

Banned
I think the first one is a river and the second one is the number eight.

You got the first one right!The other one is a bit tricky imo,so I will give a hint,you can wear it.

And lmao Mrb,I think all the mods are actualy quite fond of you,we would be quite reluctant to ban you.Even if you do cheat on my riddles ::p:

Danfalc

Banned
Is it a ring then?

Yeah well guessed,that was tricky as Im not even sure it made sence :confused:

A new one

The life I lead is mere hours or less, I serve all my time by being consumed. I am quickest when thin, slowest when fat, and wind is the bane of the gift that I bring

Last edited:
^I just recently read a book dealing with circles representing the infinite :p, and the only thing that you wear that doesn't end that I could think of was a ring.

U

userremoved

I thought these 2 belonged together.

Thats what I thought at first. I got a mental image of some intergalactic cosmic being devouring planets for some reason lmao.

Danfalc

Banned
Thats what I thought at first. I got a mental image of some intergalactic cosmic being devouring planets for some reason lmao.

Sorry for the confusion,you still got the first one right :cool:

@Elenwen And I guess the riddle does make sence if you count a ring as a circle.Though circle is probaly a better answer.Still well played.

mrb

what goes black white black white black white ... splash now this is an easy one