research study: you can eliminate the fear of speaking

signs05

I agree. They displayed no sympathy nor understanding for people being skeptical as they should be of a new program like this. You'd think that if someone could be understanding of people being skeptical, it would be a psychologist and a so called personal healer.

powerwithin

When WILL you help that 21 year old man (signs05) on the other thread? Or is it all about you

Whenever he contacts me to request help. If he doesn't, that's fine.

I think I have been pretty forthcoming in what I have said. Anyone with an open mind can read all the posts here and come to the correct conclusion.

Again, feel free to throw out unsubstantiated insults. I'm in the UK and live in Scotland. My IP address will back this up. I have nothing to hide. Not one person has PMed me, emailed or called. That's because you KNOW I'm not Morty. It's absurd and quite laughable. Morty lives in the U.S. His IP would justify this too. However, I have backed up the process and use CAPITALS for EMPHASIS. So does Morty! I MUST be Morty!

Look, I have a degree in English and have written for various publications. I take it as a huge compliment that you have compared me to a person who has had a book published, since that is my ultimate goal. Thanks.

As far as why Morty stopped responding, why not ask him? Wouldn't that be logical? I would imagine it's because of the amount of cynicism displayed here and that he probably has better things to do.

Remus

Staff member
powerwithin said:
When WILL you help that 21 year old man (signs05) on the other thread? Or is it all about you

I'm in the UK and live in Scotland. My IP address will back this up. I have nothing to hide. Not one person has PMed me, emailed or called. That's because you KNOW I'm not Morty. It's absurd and quite laughable. Morty lives in the U.S. His IP would justify this too. However, I have backed up the process and use CAPITALS for EMPHASIS. So does Morty! I MUST be Morty!

yes I checked and you have an IP only in scotland and you and morty have different IPs.

hope thats cleared things up

Hurricane

Remus said:
powerwithin said:

I'm in the UK and live in Scotland. My IP address will back this up. I have nothing to hide. Not one person has PMed me, emailed or called. That's because you KNOW I'm not Morty. It's absurd and quite laughable. Morty lives in the U.S. His IP would justify this too. However, I have backed up the process and use CAPITALS for EMPHASIS. So does Morty! I MUST be Morty!

yes I checked and you have an IP only in scotland and you and morty have different IPs.

hope thats cleared things up

I don't know what this is all about, just wanted to say that you can mask your IP by using a proxy server...