relationship money work///everything!!!!

JANDI

Hi im new here.
im suffering from SA .. i was in long therapy for few years, so the last year i was able to feel better. im working with just one person so i dont have interaction with many people for the last couple of years so it's very bad for the long run. because i want relationship with partner to life and friends and to change.
i hate all the dating site. also im trying to be musician but it's very hard for me...i getting more anxity for the last month, i publish little of my songs and i get little feedback , because i dont have many friend and dont have partner...im very lonely and im waiting for a nother therapy next week i will beggin new therapy.
i dont know what do do because i need more money for it and my work is not enough also the new therapist suggest that i take pills like all the psychologists ,but i realy hate the anxiety pills although i took in the past...its not good for me...i feel im not in control and not able to be the real me, kind of drug after all. i want to find friends i want love life i want to succeed in my music but SA ruin everything for me...ruin my life.
i feel like nothing , i feel like dumb...because i didnt go to university and the work place i went before now was the worst...some workers lought at me and thought i was dumb or somthing...i always on the backgroung and i not focused all the time but the big thruth is that i have no self asteem so people think they are better... they feel advantage when they lough and say meen stuff.

Darryl

Hi Jandi,

I used to distanced myself from my friends, due to the belief that I wasn't good enough!
So you see you want friends and I pushed mine away.

Start to enjoy the company of others- now the hard part-DON'T OVER THINK THE SITUATION...

Just chat to one person, that's a start to forming a friendship and it's not all about boyfriends and girlfriends.
It's about learning to put the SA aside and grow your personality, What we all find attractive is personality.

This does get easy, but I would say unfortunatly you will make mistakes, but you need these mistakes to grow.

Welcome to SPW.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Hi Jandi, welcome here, hope you find some help :)

Hi Jandi,

I used to distanced myself from my friends, due to the belief that I wasn't good enough!
So you see you want friends and I pushed mine away.

Start to enjoy the company of others- now the hard part-DON'T OVER THINK THE SITUATION...

Just chat to one person, that's a start to forming a friendship and it's not all about boyfriends and girlfriends.
It's about learning to put the SA aside and grow your personality, What we all find attractive is personality.

This does get easy, but I would say unfortunatly you will make mistakes, but you need these mistakes to grow.

Welcome to SPW.

Good advice

welcome to SA.. newbie!! :)

im the same, in fact i think i may be single forever, i really dont know who would want a shy, no-confident girl like me... unless he is somebody who has SA himself.. but i think there is rarely anyone with SA... it feels so rare for me.. but i hope you will find someone soon.. maybe best is to build yourself up, and guys will come naturally..

JANDI

THank you all...i have friends...few...and it's hard although it's been years iv known them...
i desided to go to the university although im not young(on my thirty)...i supposed to have children by now and be married but it didnt happened...

darry///
i did very much brave things like that and also perform on stage because im a musicianbut it's not geeting better and when you do brave things and you pretend the other side know that you'r in stress ...although i dont feel that all the time intensively...they tell me.
also my friends tell me.
also people i dont know tell me and they see me on stage tell me that i need to loosen up but it doesnt matter it's dosent work like magick

Last edited:

bigcat1967

Welcome Jandi. Just remain true to yourself. You are smart and keep reminding yourself of that. Don't let these people at your work make you feel any other way.