recluse

THE-INTROVERT

anyone on here i total recluse i barely go out of the house except for like once a month or something to get hair cut the thing is i like being like this as i cant stand people but i know the outside world as i call it are talking about me

dean01

i was a total recluse for just over a year, i had to break the circle its was slowly driving me mad, i broke down on someone i hadnt spoke to in years, it was the first time i ever told someone what i was going through, hardtimes but something i believe needed to be done. when we hit rock bottom, theres only one way to go and thats up. :0)

lyricalliaisons

I rarely ever leave the house & over 95% of the time, when I leave, it's only because I have to-- usually to buy groceries or pick up my meds, or go to an appointment. I haven't left the house in almost three weeks, but I'm going to have to leave soon, either today or tomorrow. From the time I was 17-19, I rarely left the house at all. I spent practically that entire two years in the house because I was too afraid to leave it.

recluse

If it wasn't for my job i would hardly leave the house. When i was unemployed i practically forgot how to interact with people.

lilymartens

I haven't been out of the house alone for the past 5 months. If I have someone I know with me it's a little bit easier.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
If I have someone I know with me it's a little bit easier.

Same here.

anyone on here i total recluse i barely go out of the house except for like once a month or something to get hair cut the thing is i like being like this as i cant stand people but i know the outside world as i call it are talking about me

Yeah, I'm basically a recluse. With exception to music concerts, or stand-up comedy performances - which are usually two or three months apart - and going to the cinema to see a movie, I rarely ever leave my house.

Have been going out of the house allot more lately. But it has nothing to do with me wanting to. It's because people have been pressing on my ''recovery'' process, and thus had to visit the therapist a few times.

lilymartens

Same here.

Yeah, I'm basically a recluse. With exception to music concerts, or stand-up comedy performances - which are usually two or three months apart - and going to the cinema to see a movie, I rarely ever leave my house.

I love concerts too, festivals are the best. At least I used to love them. Last summer I was there on one of the hungarian music festivals, with tent, friend, even met new friends. We were always in the first row on every concert. This year even though I promised, I'm not going. But I hope next year...