Reason for breathing?

Luna1740

My whole life my only reason for breathing has been for others especially girls that I like, like if I don't have a girl that I really like to put all of my time and energy into, then I just feel like life is pointless

(already tried the drug route... ended horribly, so constructive ideas would probably be better)

What is your reason for breathing?

EscapeArtist

To impress people that I admire... it's a horrible reason that I hide from myself, but i've found a lot of my goals and interests circulate around this idea.
To find people that understand me.
To live without environmental impact and influence others to do so as well
To have a positive influence on others, through health, spirituality... hope, aspirations, i'm not sure exactly.
To show my admiration, respect and love for whoever I feel deserves it, and everybody deserves it for something. They deserve it so much (except for myself, of course, or so I tend to tell myself)
Because i'm lucky to be breathing

LadyWench

Breathing is often the solution to avoiding death. So, that's the reason why I do it. Other than that, I truly have nothing that makes me WANT to continue existing. Aside from fear of the unknown, fear of death and fear of pain, I would have put a bullet in my brain eons ago.

Firstly, my wonderful feline friends. Wouldn't even begin to know what I would do without them. They're like kids to me. <3

And secondly, even though it's quite far fetched at this moment in time, the hope for a better future. :3

Lionheart

Banned
Does somebody know the reason why its getting hard to look up everytime im nervouse?My eyes hurts a little i see hazy and im tired.This happens if im to long in a awkward situation.