real spirits - how many spirits do you see in this photo ?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I see one image of what resembles the one known as the virgin mary. As far as spirits go, I cannot begin to imagine what one would look like, making an attempt to count them impossible.

anxiety1408

^lol exactly.

I only see the supposed virgin mary... the other stuff that he circled just look like "stuff" to me :p

lol the circled stuff is people making something out of nothing, trying to find something in a picture you will mostly always pick something out thats not even there but to the mind there is because someone supposedly said theres spirits in there! now im not saying theres not any spirits there im just saying theres no facts just opinion.

AGR

pareidolia

There is an universal tendency among mankind to conceive all beings like themselves, and to transfer to every object, those qualities, with which they are familiarly acquainted, and of which they are intimately conscious. We find human faces in the moon, armies in the clouds; and by a natural propensity, if not corrected by experience and reflection, ascribe malice or good- will to every thing, that hurts or pleases us. --David Hume

pareidolia - the Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

I see an alien bottom right, but alas its all face-on-mars to me. Best to go bush to see spirits and other folk.

coyote

picture.php

fife_girl

lol the circled stuff is people making something out of nothing, trying to find something in a picture you will mostly always pick something out thats not even there but to the mind there is because someone supposedly said theres spirits in there! now im not saying theres not any spirits there im just saying theres no facts just opinion.

yeah like looking at what u see in clouds lol :)

i believe in spirits but i agree that it is peoples minds just looking for things..