Random thoughts

April72

Well, at this moment I'm thinking about how much I hate Chritmas. A grandpa and two grannies passed away in this calebrations. My mood is very low in this period of the year.

Diend

for me, i just think about how long they lived to see their grandchildren. 60-80 years ain't so bad. i'm just thinking about them like a machine that broke down. and i know they would want me to be happy and live my life.

April72

for me, i just think about how long they lived to see their grandchildren. 60-80 years ain't so bad. i'm just thinking about them like a machine that broke down. and i know they would want me to be happy and live my life.

Beautiful thought! However, I would give everything for being able to listen to one of their stories or any of their advices.

Aylaa

Sending some virtual hugs your way! Not a big fan of Christmas either. But I hate New Years Eve even more. Another year over, another year pretty much wasted, another year I didn't achieve what I wanted to. And another New Years eve spend alone instead of with friends....

April72

I also want to give you a hug. Yeah, this time recalls us bad things. It's a very nostalgic time.
Oh, I used to hate New Year's Eve a lot. I stayed at my parents' home instead of going out to a party with friends.
Hey, Alayaa! Here, you've got a friend. Me!

Metal_isthe_Answer

Christmas is rarely a big deal to me, my family is very small and all my grandparents passed away by the time I was 6, it always feels like another day that people just get way to excited for

I'm thinking about my stress, i feel very tensed in my body and it almost blows a panic attack. I just CAN'T relax. What the... what should i do...that's what i'm thinkin for years

April72

Christmas is rarely a big deal to me, my family is very small and all my grandparents passed away by the time I was 6, it always feels like another day that people just get way to excited for

Have you ever practice relaxation? There are some audios in the net that can help you. I learnt through a guide relaxation audio by Jacobson.

plus: I can't seem to focus on anything I do, and this is driving me insane. I bet I'd be at least 50% less anxious and bitter if I could just fuc***g finish what I start. I can't study. I'm afraid I'll fail again due to it, and even with this thought in my head, I simply cannot sit and give all my attention to something for more than 2 minutes. It's the same thing everyday, and I fail at trying to battle against it everyday, and now my mind is completely exhausted and all I want to do is disappear.

eesh my words are just jumping from my fingers to my keyboard. x.x