Rage rage rage

Cynicalloner

Does anyone else deal with rage on a constant basis. Cuz i do. It's ruining my life. I'm in a never ending cycle of being stressed, depressed, ashamed, and enraged.

kdfhadhg;odhrgoeaddgdk aggghh s;fdhad;s

Same here I get depressed from seeing people with friends and lovers and genuine happiness(or at least seem to be) and angry that I can't seem to find those same things ashamed of the way I can't seem to fit in with society and enraged because of it...

eek

Society is wrong in most aspects, but it is probably wrong in most peoples mind, like the ones you want to see their heads explode. A child knows nothing really about society and it's messed up ethics and morals. Just because society says killing a child is wrong, which it is, you don't have to act upon that in your mind because society deems it so wrong.

Huh? Dude, i fantasize about hurting innocent people sometimes, get over it. I never act on those thoughts. They are my thoughts. I can have any thoughts I want.

If you ever want to go on a killing spree, make sure you do it to the bankers, men in suits and authority.

Are you serious?

Huh? Dude, i fantasize about hurting innocent people sometimes, get over it. I never act on those thoughts. They are my thoughts. I can have any thoughts I want.

Are you serious?

Yup, you can have any thoughts you want but if you think of killing kids or hurting them thats +1 Internetz for you. Well done.

Also to the second quote, it was called sarcasm.

Last edited:

Sea Bass

I definitely feel sometimes like i want to pop a child's head with my bear hands. Exercise helps most of the time, but if all else fails I just drink a lot and pace around the apartment listening to heavy music.

same here my friend.

eek

Yup, you can have any thoughts you want but if you think of killing kids or hurting them thats +1 Internetz for you. Well done.

Also to the second quote, it was called sarcasm.

Yes, also full of PG-13 rated people who apparently do not have violent thoughts. Good sarcasm.

Yes, also full of PG-13 rated people who apparently do not have violent thoughts. Good sarcasm.

Also full of mentally challenged people that thinking about hurting kids is awesome. Excellent method of understanding communication. If you're going to twist things do it correctly, I was talking about violence towards kids, not violence in general.

Last edited: