Quiet But Have Temper

sleepysparrow

People are always annoying me and getting on my nerves, sometimes I just want to call them all idiots and give them a piece of my mind as loud as a possibly can, but my anxiety gets in the way of me acting on any of these feelings and I usually just end up avoiding everyone. When ì`m driving however it`s much easier for me to be aggressive and I just flip people off all the time and I have thoughts of running people over (although I never would, OCD related) just because i`ve been feeling lately like people carry this idiot-virus, and I don`t want to catch it.

I`m usually a really nice person, people just get under my skin sometimes. There is very few people I can stand, or relate to. The whole world is just completely insane and fucked up.

I must be having a bad day. 8O

Emma

I can get quite nasty when people annoy me....one time I was walking down the street, and this girl looked at me and pointed, and I called her a fat slut and started yelling stuff at her...don't know where it comes from :?

Yeah I really have an anger problem...Just last night I was sitting on the couch with my friend (Who I ave immense feelings for) and she ditched me to go to the bar with a friend of hers. Since I was very very drunk at the time I called her on the phone and started swearing and yelling at her..I don't remember what I said because I was too drunk but I think it was something like "You're a f*cking b*tch and I f*cking hate you"

So needless to say she hates me now :(

I also walked out on her at the bar one time because she was texting her friend that she just met on the way to the bar and not talking to me..

I really need to learn to control my temper when I'm drunk..

redpine17

hello,

thanks for commenting,

to sleepy sparrow, yes i know what youre going thru and feel. i get annoyed by people alot too and just feel like punching them in the face and stuff. and at the moment when im older i would LOVE to run someone over coz im so angry sometimes. Im usually a calm person but when i get angry i feel like nothing can stand in my way and i swear and get so rude. I dont like being like this but this it what happens sometimes.

And to Emma, Yes Definately i would say its not nice but i would have done that too

Emmmmy

I think I'm a textbook passive/aggressive.
I let so many little things go until the anger builds up and then just break. I mostly take it out on people close to me who don't deserve it :(
I think I'm capable of the displays of anger, but not the aftermath (of going over it in my mind and feeling guilty) - so I avoid it.

Last edited:

Satine

Emmmmy said:
I let so many little things go until the anger builds up and then just break.

You know, I think that's quite a common thing for many of us. In fact, I'm just dealing with the aftermath (although it's not over yet) with my in-laws about this. For the last 3 or 4 years our relationship with his parents has been degenerating. We've always kept a lid on it, but it's gotten worse and worse and now we've brought it up. They're confused because they thought there wasn't a problem. Well, the issue's worse than that - they're denying there's a problem. But that's another story.

What I'm trying to say is that I think that keeping quiet about an issue that annoys you until you blow your top is quite widespread. I know I'm terminally guilty of that one.

I mostly take it out on people close to me who don't deserve it :( . I feel as I'm getting older though, and maybe naturally caring less what people think (only slightly though), I'm occasionally rude to people I don't know. I regret it afterwards though - I still keep going over this time at work a while ago, when I was rude to a customer (he was being a twat though - but makes no difference).
I think I'm capable of the displays of anger, but not the aftermath - so I avoid it.

You know what? I run an office and, as this is a small business, I'm also the receptionist. This means that I answer almost all phone calls and have lots of power over bookings. If a customer's rude to me on the 'phone then my general thought pattern is: 'oh, you think you're going to talk to me like that? Okay, suits me fine: I've had a stressful morning anyway.' and then I say, "Sorry sir, I only have one call free that day, and it's at [insert difficult time here, like first thing in the morning]." And if they say they can't make it, all the better. They'll have to shoehorn the call in. I will quite happily do this even if the rest of the day is empty.

And, to be honest, anyone who's going to be rude to me deserves it. So there. I think it's fine to get even; it's a darn sight better than getting mad, I know that.

slimjim119

I'm usually quiet. People get surprised how pissed off I can get sometimes. So I lift weights, go hiking, or use a punching bag to release my aggression. It really makes me feel better.

aboobooboobooo

Yeah i got that, I use to physically fight guys who would pick on me. I just would end up in in the principals office. I've gotten into boxing since and it really helps. I'm good at it too.