Prayer request =)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hey everyone,
Not sure if you guys had heard but I just found out tonight Nodesque, I think that is how she spells her user name, Mari IRL is in a coma. I don’t know the details but her cousin was asking for prayers for her. I am hoping we can help her make it through with good thoughts and prayers please for Mari tonight. Thank you.

Very upsetting to read that. :sad:
I hope she pulls through and recovers from this.

Last edited:

lily

Hey everyone,
Not sure if you guys had heard but I just found out tonight Nodesque, I think that is how she spells her user name, Mari IRL is in a coma. I don’t know the details but her cousin was asking for prayers for her. I am hoping we can help her make it through with good thoughts and prayers please for Mari tonight. Thank you.
Dear lord jesus, Nodejesque (or you know how her name is spelt) is in a coma right now. We really need your help to come into her and her family's life if you're not already in their life and belief system. You said that nothing is impossible with you. Amen!

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Ok sorry to be late but she is in my thoughts and prayers.

hoddesdon

^ There are some indications of deceit e.g. saying an email account has been closed, but I did not get a "delivery failure" message, having her cousin send emails impersonating her. There are other things that could be seen as understandable, given my own mistakes, and others which could be seen as cultural differences and/or personality differences.

lily

^ There are some indications of deceit e.g. saying an email account has been closed, but I did not get a "delivery failure" message, having her cousin send emails impersonating her. There are other things that could be seen as understandable, given my own mistakes, and others which could be seen as cultural differences and/or personality differences.
Oh i thought you were talking about me and i was thinking is this another backlash for me saying God is against death or suicide..? :bigsmile:
Well i'll pray for you.. dear heavenly Father, you know whether there's deceit or not among another person that hoddesdon is referring to, you do not like deceit and will not support it without discipline. i pray that hoddesdon will just forgive this other person whatever the circumstance is since you've forgiven us for our sins and that hoddesdon will find out what's going on, Thank you in jesus's name Amen! :praying: