Best hot chocolate ever.

I just need to share a very important information:

1/3 cup of coconut milk
1/3 cup of vanilla almond milk
1/3 cup of water
1 1/2 tea spoon of cocoa
Honey

Best hot chocolate ever.

OOooooo, definitely going to try that. Someday.

I like making hot chocolate on the stove using milk and cocoa powder (the unsweetened kind used for baking), I think I'll make that and add coconut and vanilla almond milk. And honey? hmm, interesting

*repeat topic alert, do not read if easily annoyed by such things* :p

The past few days I've found that I actually have to add extra food on at the end of the day to get to a safe caloric intake (no less than 1200). Working out - even moderately - combined with eating lots of produce (low calorie) and only a few animal products and grains really substantially cuts down on the calories without even trying. I've actually had between 400-600 "extra" calories at the end of the day that I can eat without passing the weight-gain intake threshold. Wow.

Phoenixx

I just need to share a very important information:

1/3 cup of coconut milk
1/3 cup of vanilla almond milk
1/3 cup of water
1 1/2 tea spoon of cocoa
Honey

Best hot chocolate ever.
^ I did something similar once, except I used almond milk and homemade chocolate syrup, and then heated it up to perfection.

I freaking looooove almond milk and coconut milk. I wish I had some right now.

Phoenixx

Some Coconut milk/almond milk contains Vitamin D2 which contains carcinogens (Coconut and Almond Milk in Cartons Not a Healthy Buy, so beware-otherwise yum coconut chocolate :)
^ Ooh, I didn't even know about that. Thanks for the article! I actually haven't had carton milks in a while. A few months ago I actually tried making my own almond milk. I was actually surprised by the super simple process and taste of it. I made it with only raw almonds, soaked of course. No added sugar or anything. I thought it actually tasted better than what you buy in the cartons at the store. It was neat, and the pulp that's leftover after you make it tastes great in baked goods and other foods too! :) It's a total win-win, nothing goes to waste!

I am happy. My new job is going excellent and i have a raise after only a few days b/c the boss loves me LoL imagine that :p
^ That's great! So awesome!

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Some Coconut milk/almond milk contains Vitamin D2 which contains carcinogens (Coconut and Almond Milk in Cartons Not a Healthy Buy, so beware-otherwise yum coconut chocolate :)

Interesting article, but I buy coconut milk in cans, and the almond milk I buy doesn't contain anything mentionned in the article. Besides, it wouldn't surprise me that cow milk in cartons contains carcinogens or anything as threatening too, so it's not like sticking to the norms would be a safer choice :p

Interesting article, but I buy coconut milk in cans, and the almond milk I buy doesn't contain anything mentionned in the article. Besides, it wouldn't surprise me that cow milk in cartons contains carcinogens or anything as threatening too, so it's not like sticking to the norms would be a safer choice :p

Milk is evil! EEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLL!!

I drink almond and soy milk.

I am also lactose intolerant!

I'm headed to North Carolina next week, so I won't be on here for a while

ETA: Someone on here lives in Asheville, NC. I've talked to you before, but I can't remember who you are! If you read this, send me a PM and let me know of any cool places I should visit.

GhastlyCC

I just got back from a baseball(Rockies vs Giants) game.
I've never been to one before....
And it was the most bored I have ever been in my entire life.

Things that not only verify- but also attack, your greatest insecurities SUCK. This cold needs to go away already. I need my focus back.. I can't get anything done this way.

It's frustrating.

GraybeardGhost

AH! I knew it! So, any places I need to go to?

The first place that comes to mind is the Biltmore estate. The house is truly magnificent, and the gardens should be spectacular this time of year. It's kind of pricey, though.

There's also the Blue Ridge Parkway, the Folk Art Center, Smith-McDowell House, Chimney Rock, and a lot of other historical/artsy/naturey/touristy-type places. It all depends on what you like to do.

I don't get out much, except to buy groceries and hit the thrift shops once in a while, but with a bit more information about your plans and interests, I might be able to make a few more recommendations. Feel free to PM me if you wish. :)