Post your picture thread

Re: Post your pics! :)

I spy Harry Potter books! Ooh, and is that Jane Austen too? *raids your bookshelves* :D

Yeah, I’ve read all the books in the Harry Potter series:D. I like easy reads when I’m feeling down. I just don’t have the patience to get through wordy thousand page novels anymore. Like the Jane Austen book I have –good spot by the way lol- It’s been on my book shelve years, just haven’t got round to reading it yet.

Some pictures from my London holiday
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

princess_haru

Yeah, I’ve read all the books in the Harry Potter series:D. I like easy reads when I’m feeling down. I just don’t have the patience to get through wordy thousand page novels anymore. Like the Jane Austen book I have –good spot by the way lol- It’s been on my book shelve years, just haven’t got round to reading it yet.

Lol, my eyes tend to home in on books as soon as I see them, my dad used to call me Matilda (like the little girl in the Roald Dahl book of the same name) when I was little because I always had my nose in a book! :D Which Austen book is it? I could only see the name! I like the London pics, by the way :)

Lol, my eyes tend to home in on books as soon as I see them, my dad used to call me Matilda (like the little girl in the Roald Dahl book of the same name) when I was little because I always had my nose in a book! :D Which Austen book is it? I could only see the name! I like the London pics, by the way :)

That’s a great skill to have, like a savant of the book world:D. Do you work in a library? I bought the complete works of Jane Austen for a fiver, after watching Pride and Prejudice; I am a sucker for romantic movies. I’m going to finish it someday.

anomicdeer

That’s a great skill to have, like a savant of the book world:D. Do you work in a library? I bought the complete works of Jane Austen for a fiver, after watching Pride and Prejudice; I am a sucker for romantic movies. I’m going to finish it someday.

I LOVE the Jane Austen movies.

princess_haru

Haha no, but I've often thought I'd enjoy working in a library! Have you ever read Jane Eyre or Wuthering Heights? They're so intense that they take my breath away! All wild, windy moors and thwarted love *sigh* :D

Haha no, but I've often thought I'd enjoy working in a library! Have you ever read Jane Eyre or Wuthering Heights? They're so intense that they take my breath away! All wild, windy moors and thwarted love *sigh* :D

I've not read any of those books yet, but they're on my list of great books to read. Maybe we should start a book club on here? I need to keep my reading in check because I've lost interest.

Rodox

Agreed. Too bad I'm not that way though, and as you can tell from the few I've got here that I'm not exactly photogenic.
I think you look cool,I could never use that kind of clothes comfortably,but you did nicely.