Post your picture thread

dpr

Elenaya said:
I despise my smile so I don't smile sadly. =/

That's okay... I'm sure it makes it all the more special when someone makes you smile!

love the pic btw :oops:

dpr

Coper said:
Maybe, although people in general mostly like cats. I love cats too. In general I don't feel shy at all around animals. In fact, I'm happy to go right up to them and pet them, and talk to them. I've noticed a lot of other people here also feel comfortable around animals. Sometimes I feel embarrassed or angry if an animal tries to bite my hand or something, but even then it doesn't bother me for long, whereas I can never get over those feelings when I have a bad interaction with people. It's weird that one's ability to interact with animals would be so different from one's ability to interact with people. That even goes for young children--I feel almost as shy around them as I do around adults.

I only have a cat now, but I love all animals.

I would love to have a dog, but they're too much work. I lived with a rottweiler though (my landlord's) while I was in college. Carter. He was the best and got along famously with Gravy (my cat.) Well, Gravy tried to attack him but I don't think Carter ever noticed lol

I had a snake too (a beautiful ball python), but she died. Same with my guinea pig and fish.

I identify with you Coper, in that I am not self-concious around animals. However I do feel guilty sometimes. Like when I come in from work and my cat runs up to greet me with a toy in her mouth and purrs and wants me to pick her up, but sometimes I go out with friends (sometimes) and I feel bad, like I don't play with her enough and don't spend enough time with her. So I remedy this by playing with her and totally spoiling her in every possible way lol

dpr

dpr said:
Coper said:
Maybe, although people in general mostly like cats. I love cats too. In general I don't feel shy at all around animals. In fact, I'm happy to go right up to them and pet them, and talk to them. I've noticed a lot of other people here also feel comfortable around animals. Sometimes I feel embarrassed or angry if an animal tries to bite my hand or something, but even then it doesn't bother me for long, whereas I can never get over those feelings when I have a bad interaction with people. It's weird that one's ability to interact with animals would be so different from one's ability to interact with people. That even goes for young children--I feel almost as shy around them as I do around adults.

I only have a cat now, but I love all animals.

I would love to have a dog, but they're too much work. I lived with a rottweiler though (my landlord's) while I was in college. Carter. He was the best and got along famously with Gravy (my cat.) Well, Gravy tried to attack him but I don't think Carter ever noticed lol

I had a snake too (a beautiful ball python), but she died. Same with my guinea pig and fish.

I identify with you Coper, in that I am not self-concious around animals. However I do feel guilty sometimes. Like when I come in from work and my cat runs up to greet me with a toy in her mouth and purrs and wants me to pick her up, but sometimes I go out with friends (sometimes) and I feel bad, like I don't play with her enough and don't spend enough time with her. So I remedy this by playing with her way too much and totally spoiling her in every possible way lol

coriander1992

Seeing as you all like cats so much, and mine (Well, I say mine but I don't really have anything to do with her :oops: ) was in the house for once today, I got a few pics of her for you..

cat002.jpg

cat001.jpg

cat003.jpg

She's called Hannah :roll: :wink:

And a random eye pic too
Eyesagain003.jpg

Anybody else want to post their eyes?
I'm a weirdo, I like people's eyes :wink:

Kien

Aaah why havn't you showed your car ealier?!?! :D I odon't like white ones much but it's still cute. :3 Your eyes be pretty.

Lea

Banned
Psychedelicious said:
Lea you are amaazinng :O :O :O :O!!! I am jealous!!!!!!!!!

Psychedelicious when I noticed you were right before me, I went all

:oops: :oops: I wouldn´t have post my crap now.

Esp. your first photo is completely glamorous!!