Post your picture thread

nodejesque

Thank you jc. I wanted to start wearing contacts... But I couldn't do it. The whole, "touching of the eyeball" I can't do it! And I have tried..

Thank you jc. I wanted to start wearing contacts... But I couldn't do it. The whole, "touching of the eyeball" I can't do it! And I have tried..

I can touch my eyeball but I couldn't wear contacts. I tried wearing one of the old lady's once. Forget that!

Lol, yeah I think that is average. You must be good at football, I assume it would be a lot easier to catch hehe.

Yeah. Actually I was ok at it until I tore my knee up playing in junior high. I just now noticed your piercing, it's cute! Matches that babydoll face :giggle:

nodejesque

thank you, all:) and I agree, they are funky frames. the brand is 'Human Skull' and the glasses were actually free. If anyone needs a free frame, you get the first pair free on Coastal.com All you do is enter in your prescription.. and that's it. I got them in a week.

Fell on the brick steps walking up to my front porch. Hit my knee right on the corner of the bricks. Now its twice the size it should be :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402031501986.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402031501986.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402031527328.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402031527328.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0
I put some ice on it but it keeps getting bigger. Funny to see the contrast between a tan thumb and a milk-white leg. Farmer's tan.