Post your picture thread

Meow

By the way Staind is one of my absoloute favorite bands :twisted: Loveee that band! Aaron Lewis is amazing 8O

Meow

elaine said:
OK, Ill describe myself instead, I have long brown hair, brown eyes, medium built, olive skin, cheeky smile, that's about it but I really feel like just chopping all my hair off and getting a look similar to "Meow" and by the way I love your short hair, may be I'll go crazy and finally do it (don't know why Im so afraid to cut my hair short!!! after all it grows back doesn't it!)

But one thing Ive learned from looking at all this is that looks are deceiving, it's what's on the inside that counts and SA can effect just about anyone regardless of how good looking they are. Most people assume good looking people are all confident but that is so untrue. You guys now the famous supermodel Naomi Campbell right? well she struggles with insecurity believe it or not that's why she admitted in an interview that she has issues and goes around and get's aggressive with people, she might not have SA but she is deeply insecure. Insecurity branches out into different disorders and one of them is SA.

IT'S WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!!!! Written by the fairy godmother LOL!!!!!!!

Well let me first say you sound bloody gorgeous and you should post your pic!!!! Who cares if you're 38, that isn't exactly old is it! My husband is 36 and I think he looks adorable!
If you want to cut your hair off go ahead and take the plunge :twisted: I loveeee having short hair! If you go to the right stylist and get it done right it is SO easy and you can actually do a lot more with it than long hair suprisingly. I used to have pretty long hair and I hated it. Hey we could look similar except the fact i'm pale as Casper the ghost and you have Olive skin :lol:

I definatley agree on the whole looks thing, even the most good looking people can feel so insecure! you gave a good example. It helps if you're good looking and you know it and believe it, I think in social situations because then you're not worried people are looking at you because you're ugly or weird looking. I worry people are looking at me thinking "ergh!!!" but if you're good looking with low self esteem it does no good.

It is what's on the inside that counts! Thank you Fairy GodMother!!! LOL

Faded

By the way Staind is one of my absoloute favorite bands :twisted: Loveee that band! Aaron Lewis is amazing 8O

Yes, Aaron Lewis is the most amazing person and has the most amazing voice.

jayfan

elaine said:
All you people must know how good looking you all are!!!!!!!LOL!!!!! come on - model shots, wow!!!!!!! And Worrydoll's funny comment just cracked me up - LOL!!!!

Well Im not going to post my pic cause Im not that brave, I don't think it's necessary for me to do that - personality is what's important.

I did some cute shots of myself when I was 21 just like you guys did but I don't obsess about my looks now, and anyway Im not as young as you guys are anymore so you wouldn't really want to see my pic anyway, I am getting older I mean Im 38 now - just pretend I look like the fairy on the left LOL!!!!!!! OK? lol.

OK, Ill describe myself instead, I have long brown hair, brown eyes, medium built, olive skin, cheeky smile, that's about it but I really feel like just chopping all my hair off and getting a look similar to "Meow" and by the way I love your short hair, may be I'll go crazy and finally do it (don't know why Im so afraid to cut my hair short!!! after all it grows back doesn't it!)

But one thing Ive learned from looking at all this is that looks are deceiving, it's what's on the inside that counts and SA can effect just about anyone regardless of how good looking they are. Most people assume good looking people are all confident but that is so untrue. You guys now the famous supermodel Naomi Campbell right? well she struggles with insecurity believe it or not that's why she admitted in an interview that she has issues and goes around and get's aggressive with people, she might not have SA but she is deeply insecure. Insecurity branches out into different disorders and one of them is SA.

IT'S WHAT'S ON THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!!!! Written by the fairy godmother LOL!!!!!!!
thats what all the ugly people say. :p jk . i could never post my pic , im insecure and think im one of the ugliest ppl on earth . i think it is true. im more attracted to girls personalitys than i am to looks. i mean sure everyone wants someone attractive but obviously sometimes personality can make people attractive.
btw 38 isnt really old. i think alot of what your saying is true though , sa doesnt just affect ugly ppl . alot of people here are attractive or at least decent looking.

Meow

Faded said:

Yes, Aaron Lewis is the most amazing person and has the most amazing voice.

Yes yes yes!!! I love their music so much, it's got me thru some tough times. Isn't that cliche' LOL!

I think one of the best moments of my life is when I met him and told him what his words meant to me and he hugged me & thanked me, then during the show he held my hand and sang to me... afterwards he threw me his shirt he wore on stage out of the dressing room window (it was sweaty yuck lol). THEN came out to say hi and chat *gasps* it was a few years ago but i'll never ever forget, it felt so good to be treated so nice by someone I admire SO much.

I'm not saying this to brag because i'm sure other people have had thier moments too, but it just genuinley meant a lot to me and is one of my fondest memories :D

Nubly

just some i took today

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

jauggy

Nice pics Nubly! The last one looks cool. It looks like you're going to teleport or use one of your superpowers :lol:

Septor

worrydoll said:
well i have decided to show my ugly mug so that you all will tell me how hot i am. i was out that night so i think i look okay but normally i just think im so ugly and...feel free to shower me with compliments though...i will try and start believing it and posting many more pics in future possible.
this is just one i took on my mobile and another on my webcam.
worrydoll-memw.jpg

worrydoll-menow.jpg

Classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Faded

Yes yes yes!!! I love their music so much, it's got me thru some tough times. Isn't that cliche' LOL!

I think one of the best moments of my life is when I met him and told him what his words meant to me and he hugged me & thanked me, then during the show he held my hand and sang to me... afterwards he threw me his shirt he wore on stage out of the dressing room window (it was sweaty yuck lol). THEN came out to say hi and chat *gasps* it was a few years ago but i'll never ever forget, it felt so good to be treated so nice by someone I admire SO much.

I'm not saying this to brag because i'm sure other people have had thier moments too, but it just genuinley meant a lot to me and is one of my fondest memories :D

OMG, Thats Awesomeeeeeee and sweeeeeeet! :D And yea,, Staind's music does help me alott tooo! :wink: