Post your picture thread

den1

xkiss_me_nowx said:
mhm.jpg

Mate just read your sig. I know what it feels like to feel ugly which you may do, but your far from ugly without a doubt.

rado31

Thelema, please edit your post. I dont want my pictures here no more-Thanks in advance

few years ago[/quote]

...Thats a cool boat. Is that a balanced lug with a square sail?

rado31

[

I love those old looking motor boats.

I should probably take a picture of the boat I'm building. Its going to be a 9' long sail/row boat with a high peaked balanced lug rig. I used some pretty old plans so I'm still not sure if everything is going to work together since I made some changes to make it simpler to build and lighten it up a bit.[/quote]

Please feel free to put pics of boat you are building somewhere on the site. I guess we are not the only one that are loving nautica here.
I will take a photo of my boat soon . I admire you and i hardly believe that with SP u have so much concentration to build your own boat.

rado31

For some reason i love all these girls here . Only i realize that they pretty much younger than me .

From my early childhood i imagined my soulmate as shy person , defintely. And the weird idea was that all girls were like that . Now i m comming to conclusion that i felt in sp and depression because i was making compormises. With that having in mind, i furtherly think that with any compromis , man loses something of himself. ok, just thinkin.I guess its allowed Heh

rado31

Pitrus said:
R u a guy ??

Yes. I deleted my pics in this thread, i dont know why.

Anyway, if any girl wants some of them, msg me.
I took 3 pictures this evening with iPaq, so they are pretty fresh,
only not so clear.

t0keR

ok i never thought i'd post my picture becuase im
scared 2 death some1 will recognize me 8O but i
am because once i saw some of yalls pics i could
picture u alot better when i talked 2 u ok here goes

((these r just from my myspace))

rado31

u have more than a lovely face and hair, in case u didnt know 8)

just bein honest,i m not buttkisser

xkiss_me_nowx

t0keR said:
ok i never thought i'd post my picture becuase im
scared 2 death some1 will recognize me 8O but i
am because once i saw some of yalls pics i could
picture u alot better when i talked 2 u ok here goes

me.jpg
:roll:
me2-1.jpg
:lol:
bbbbbb.jpg

2.jpg
222222222.jpg
3246743.jpg
:D

((my hairs usually scrunched idk y its straight in every1 of these tho lol))

cant see them??

and thanks rado31 and prince1..
although i do feel ugly alot of the time.. :(

benk1983

Hi all, I just signed up today, but have actually been looking through this forum for a little over a year now. I thought I would post a pic of myself up.
bensolo.jpg
[/img]

rado31

Hey , xkiss_me_nowx

What is the name of the song playing in the background of yours maplace site. I love the melody and i want to download it.

t0keR

u just download ur pics to photobucket then copy the IMG code and past it in ur reply and whala (dunno how 2 spell that lol) i feel all big n bad cuzi just learn how 2 do it 2 lol