Post your picture thread

OutOfSorts

2 requests (okay, one request and a suggestion)

1. sp dating site anyone?? there are some very good looking ppl on here.

2. fairy - can you please repost your pic, having just come across the site i missed out... :cry:

ta!

pinkputter

n8503518_30056768_9002.jpg

I don't even know if I did that right....but this is a rare pic of me smiling b/c in public i can't.

Diluted_Acid

^You have a very adorable smile, considering you don't smile very much. You are gorgeous! :oops:

I must say i'm really pleased to see many people puttin up their pictures, it's always interesting to see, because it just goes to show were not alone, as you see all people from all kinds of ethnicities, ages, locations, and looks. Like it says at the top . . . . were not alone. I might myself, post a couple of pics tomorow, more so as a challenge, maybe one good pic, and one embarrasin one :p

savage_beagle

you all look very nice

you all look very nice, and even if you think you look plain or average...i'm sure you all are twice as better ''looking'' on the INSIDE. I tell you what would be a very pleasant exp.---if everyone would stop bitching and cutting each other down with comments...have not we endured enuff rudeness and criticism in everyday life...that we need to dish it out online? ---p.s.--i dont post my pics becuz 1--i dont even own a scanner,camera,webcam (true). 2.--i wish to remain annonymous..thats why i say i am from north america, no city or country given...and i really don't want any family or friends knowing that it is me posting comments...its my business and i am a grown adult. 3...this is not a chatroom..been thru those and i had bad experiences with crappy ''online friends''...but you all do as you please...if it feels good and helps you..go for it! :wink: :D

maggie

Re: you all look very nice

savage_beagle said:
you all look very nice, and even if you think you look plain or average...i'm sure you all are twice as better ''looking'' on the INSIDE. I tell you what would be a very pleasant exp.---if everyone would stop bitching and cutting each other down with comments...have not we endured enuff rudeness and criticism in everyday life...that we need to dish it out online? ---p.s.--i dont post my pics becuz 1--i dont even own a scanner,camera,webcam (true). 2.--i wish to remain annonymous..thats why i say i am from north america, no city or country given...and i really don't want any family or friends knowing that it is me posting comments...its my business and i am a grown adult. 3...this is not a chatroom..been thru those and i had bad experiences with crappy ''online friends''...but you all do as you please...if it feels good and helps you..go for it! :wink: :D
well said..savage_beagle :)

rko74

Nice looking people

Wow your all so good looking! Pink putter are you from Canada? Your very pretty, marry me! lol :p

Heres my pic , just now, sorry i aint smiling lol, i couldnt get a good smile tonight rofl

Am i ugly? :(

GIOLANDA

No,you're not ugly,you're very nice. Please everyone stop thinking about being ugly. I know that we all suffer from low self-esteem but:
YOU'RE ALL VERY VERY VERY PRETTY!

Jack-B

Wonderful to see your faces!

You are all HOT!!

Im gonna post one of my photos soon.

Thanks

Jack

GIOLANDA

LA-girl said:
Jack-B said:
Hello!!!!

DSC00008.jpg

Jack

Hey there Jack!

Now where did I put my magnifying glass....
:lol: Sorry,I can't stop laughing! You're crazier than me LA-girl! And Jack,I think that you're the most smiling person in comparison with the other pics. You seem happy,have you got SA?

Ametyl

Hahahaha, maybe not eh? we will all wait in anticipation for your photo though im sure!!!!

here's me anyway. i look terrible in pictures my mates and stuff take i absolutely hate having my picture taken, but somehow, like for this picture, im fine if i take it myself. i guess that way i can put myself across in any way i want. i have the control i guess...hmmmmmm

HPIM0546.jpg
[/img]

Jack-B

Oh my goodness, i have no face! What will others think, (sigh) he he

strange....its still in photobucket.

anyway, who cares, you are much prettier to look at he he : - )