Post your picture thread

LemonKiss

I don't understand this.

Aren't we at a social anxiety site? Why does everyone seem to have lovers and friends and jobs?

And even more question is, how many pictures can we see of a girl thrusting her chest towards the camera??

Or why on earth would anyone call their husband hubby??

whats this world coming too.

:?:

Chilling__Echo

ok, wait a minute, everyone hold the fuck up...

young, i thought you were in High School?!?!?!?!?! maybe it's one of those things you just assume about someone when they first join and even though you learn more and more about them, you still have those first impressions :?:

young, a/s/l?? lol actually i know the location and sex, but how old are you?

Funkymunky

LemonKiss said:
I don't understand this.

Aren't we at a social anxiety site? Why does everyone seem to have lovers and friends and jobs?

And even more question is, how many pictures can we see of a girl thrusting her chest towards the camera??

Indeed this is an SA website.A safe place where people with low self esteem can perhaps post pictures of themselves as a means of deriving some much needed confidence.Now ask yourself...how the fuck do you think you just meow feel and prior to that LittleMissScareAll!?.

The last thing this forum needs is a bully who's willing to shoot down people with low confidence...thats really fucking clever of you.If you are offended by people who are prettier than you then perhaps you should just float away from this post.Even better ask yourself what lies so deep in you that you feel the need to project hurt onto others in such a pathetic manner,solely because their attractiveness offended you.I think we have all noted that you were quick to compliment any males on their photos but bitch and scoff at meow and condisend LittleMissScareAll.

tehStranger

Nubly said:
Meow said:
4.jpg
damn girl. nice um....shirt. really i was only looking at your shirt :p

No disrepect meow, but I can't stop laughing at that pic. Too funny.

LemonKiss

Funkymunky said:
LemonKiss said:
I don't understand this.

Indeed this is an SA website.A safe place where people with low self esteem can perhaps post pictures of themselves as a means of deriving some much needed confidence.Now ask yourself...how the fuck do you think you just meow feel and prior to that LittleMissScareAll!?.

The last thing this forum needs is a bully who's willing to shoot down people with low confidence...thats really fucking clever of you.If you are offended by people who are prettier than you then perhaps you should just float away from this post.Even better ask yourself what lies so deep in you that you feel the need to project hurt onto others in such a pathetic manner,solely because their attractiveness offended you.I think we have all noted that you were quick to compliment any males on their photos but bitch and scoff at meow and condisend LittleMissScareAll.

Hmm yeah you're probably right. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. And now I feel bad. (not being sarcastic). I honestly would never mean to hurt anyone deliberately! I'm actually very nice, just a little blunt.

It's ironic you mentioned low self steem because I must have the lowest self esteem on the planet. How the fuck do they feel? Probably a little good because they have been victimized and now people will defend them. People like to have other people be the bad guys right?

I do feel oddly flattered to be called a bully. Especially since it's not me at all. I don't really think that these girls that post lots of pictures of themselves looking hot have low confidence, they just say they do. Or I could do wrong. I always leave the option open that I could be wrong because really, who knows what's right.

Hey, I'm not offended then people prettier than me...that doesn't even make any sense. I don't think I was projecting either...lemme think about it. No I definately wasn't. I felt like everyone was thinking the same thing but no one had the guts to say it. So I did. Yay for me!!

Did I note how cute the males were? I suppose I did. But since I'm more straight then gay, its my way of flirting.

Did you actually say condisend? First of all, get a dictionary. And second of all, that word doesn't make any sense where you put it.

I guess you could label me a bitch if it makes you happy. But I'm not. I just see the truth and feel the need to say it. Yay for me!

corsa

C'mon Lemonkiss,

1. from what i've read (and from my own experience) most people who participate on this site do not have many close relationships with people, if at all. So that comment was unfair.

2. In my opinion, the comment about the excessive posting of pictures with 'girls thrusting their chests toward the camera' was sexist and offensive. I think everyone who had the guts to reveal their identity to everyone on this site is really brave.

3. Using the term 'hubby' to refer to your husband, is a term of endearment. Most partners have nicknames for each other, i don't really see what is wrong with that.

Also your last post was full of contradictory statements.

First you apologise for any harm that you may have caused to anyone you may have offended, then you go on to state that these people will feel good because they have been victimised and can now make you out to be the bad guy. I think it's insulting to assume that people enjoy being victimised, and will then play it for every advantage.

young

Chilling__Echo said:
ok, wait a minute, everyone hold the fuck up...

young, i thought you were in High School?!?!?!?!?! maybe it's one of those things you just assume about someone when they first join and even though you learn more and more about them, you still have those first impressions :?:

young, a/s/l?? lol actually i know the location and sex, but how old are you?

Do I give the impression of being youn? Maybe it's my immaturity...

I wish I was still in hs. That would be soo much easier to change careers. I can goto school for something I truly enjoy. Instead of something that drives me inanse..

I'm 27

Meow

tehStranger said:
Nubly said:
Meow said:
damn girl. nice um....shirt. really i was only looking at your shirt :p

No disrepect meow, but I can't stop laughing at that pic. Too funny.

That's ok it's not meant to be serious, neither of my pics were. I mean how serious can it be, I'd just woken up and taken a pee in some scary smelly toilets out in the middle of nowhere and I was like *cheesy grin* lol

Nubly... yes my shirt :roll: LOL it's lovely, it's Hello Kitty dressed up like KISS! :twisted:

Meow

Funkymunky said:
LemonKiss said:
I don't understand this.

You tell her Munky! I think littlemissscare all is very cute and pretty and she can dress how the f*ck she likes and wear her makeup how the f*ck she likes and this thread wasn't made for critisism.
I'd also like to know what lies deep in her that she feels the need to tear other people to peices one after the other.

Btw Munky you are a great person inside and out, I love you to bits n peices for how non judgemental and protective you are, of peoples feelings even tho you have your own problems you're going thru.

I think her "apology" was pathetic and not even worth reading, it was contradictory as Corsa said.

Oh my HUBBY yes HUBBY is making me breakfast tomorrow isn't that sweet :roll:

Meow

corsa said:

C'mon Lemonkiss,

1. from what i've read (and from my own experience) most people who participate on this site do not have many close relationships with people, if at all. So that comment was unfair.

2. In my opinion, the comment about the excessive posting of pictures with 'girls thrusting their chests toward the camera' was sexist and offensive. I think everyone who had the guts to reveal their identity to everyone on this site is really brave.

3. Using the term 'hubby' to refer to your husband, is a term of endearment. Most partners have nicknames for each other, i don't really see what is wrong with that.

Also your last post was full of contradictory statements.

First you apologise for any harm that you may have caused to anyone you may have offended, then you go on to state that these people will feel good because they have been victimised and can now make you out to be the bad guy. I think it's insulting to assume that people enjoy being victimised, and will then play it for every advantage.

Excellent post... you're right about everyting. And it's like, so what if they do have a relationship... i've read up about SA and people with it can have a "safe person" which could be a friend or lover, but I think most people on here don't have that. As for her statement about people working, well yea people have to make a living and survive don't they. I personally don't work because my HUBBY takes care of me.

you're right about the nicknames... oh I could go on for days how many nicknames we have for eachother LOL.

I think it's quite sick and shows what an evil person you are LemonKiss to say that we'd enjoy being victimised, that's cruel and unfair. No one likes to be victimised whether people stand up for them or not. You just come across as an idiot with no clue

Meow

LemonKiss said:
Meow said:
jinxed said:
Meow, btw feeltherage kinda reminds me of your boyfriend. It looks like you seem to attract the same type of guys lol, not to say that other types couldn't be attracted to you. -Just a thought.

Well he looks like a rocker guy, I don't really think I attract anyone these days haha... but on the odd occassion it's likely to be a rocker guy. With the few exceptions. Cool observation :wink: I have a thing for long light hair on guys! haha

QUIT LABELLING PEOPLE!!
GAhhh
:tears hair out:
While you're out it, would ya quit with the fake modesty? You're not fooling anyone honey.

why don't YOU quit labelling people, bitch. It's a damn fact, I listen to rock music, mostly dress like I listen to rock music therefore I attract men who dress like they like rock music and who listen to rock music such as my HUBBY who dresses in ROCK BAND shirts. Therefore I think it's safe to call them "rocker guys" those are the people I usually hang around with. Or "metal heads" do you like that term also?

Considering one other guy attracted to me is a singer in a ROCK band I also think it's a fair statement.

As for the fake modesty, screw you... like you know me enough to say what's fake or real. Why don't you ask Munky or Jim no here about how I see myself because unlike you they actually know me. Just because I post a few pictures of myself doesn't mean i'm some over confident slut. Infact I go to therapy today and one of the issues we are going to discuss is the problem I have with self image. Would you like to call her and ask her? since you seem that interested in me.

Any pictures I post "sticking my chest out" are in complete jest because I normally have a stupid cheesy grin on my face. They're not meant to be serious, if they were i'd take some lingerie shots.... now there's a thought!!!

LittleMissScareAll

LemonKiss said:
QUIT LABELLING PEOPLE!!
GAhhh
:tears hair out:
While you're out it, would ya quit with the fake modesty? You're not fooling anyone honey.

That's hypocritical...you labeled me as "trying to look like a doll"...which I wasn't trying to do. And I can't help that my camera sucks and makes me look white as a ghost, because I happen to be ghostly pale anyway.
How do you know I'm not proud of my "real" self? I'm sure you and [almost] every other female on the planet wear makeup too, and I can wear it however I want. It's my face. I wouldn't tell you how to wear your makeup because I really don't care how anyone else puts on their makeup, or whether they wear none at all, too much, too little, etc... It doesn't affect me.
And I believe I did post a picture of me smiling...in the red shirt(yes, I just looked back at my previous posts here...and I DID post a couple of pics of me smiling).

Meow

Well said lilmissscare all!!! It's competely up to you how you wear your makeup, and wtf @ trying to look like a doll? you look gorgeous, if you were a doll i'd play with you :wink: hahaha sorry. Oh and I want to add that i'm very pale too and I prefer it over being tanned 8)

Yes you most definitley did post a COUPLE of pics of you smiling and heres one of them

shauna0009x.jpg

Very very pretty!!

Oh and look what I found on the same page

f5247601.jpg

wow an ordinary photo where i'm not sticking my chest out and i'm smiling and wearing practically no makeup 8O and here I was thinking I was a bimbo all the time!

LittleMissScareAll

Thanks Meow :wink: I prefer paleness over a fake tan, also. I don't think a tan would really suit me anyway, or maybe I've just gotten so used to being pale.
You're really pretty in those pics. :D

Meow said:
Well said lilmissscare all!!! It's competely up to you how you wear your makeup, and wtf @ trying to look like a doll? you look gorgeous, if you were a doll i'd play with you :wink: hahaha sorry. Oh and I want to add that i'm very pale too and I prefer it over being tanned 8)

Yes you most definitley did post a COUPLE of pics of you smiling and heres one of them

shauna0009x.jpg

Very very pretty!!

Oh and look what I found on the same page

f5247601.jpg

wow an ordinary photo where i'm not sticking my chest out and i'm smiling and wearing practically no makeup 8O and here I was thinking I was a bimbo all the time!

shipost

long time no see :lol:

this is me, deliberatly taken looking down cos i think i look horrible when i look at the camera :wink:

sadvo5.jpg

Remus

Staff member
OK

no more arguements or the threads locked permanently, any complaints about what someone says then inform a moderator and we will deal with it

lily

Meow said:

shauna0009x.jpg

Very very pretty!!

Oh my god! lol I didn't notice that pic AnYwHere previously! And it was so cute all of a sudden seeing that as I haven't ever seen her smile in a picture here.

Funkymunky

LemonKiss said:
Funkymunky said:
LemonKiss said:
I don't understand this.

Hmm yeah you're probably right. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. And now I feel bad. (not being sarcastic). I honestly would never mean to hurt anyone deliberately! I'm actually very nice, just a little blunt.

It's ironic you mentioned low self steem because I must have the lowest self esteem on the planet. How the fuck do they feel? Probably a little good because they have been victimized and now people will defend them. People like to have other people be the bad guys right?

I do feel oddly flattered to be called a bully. Especially since it's not me at all. I don't really think that these girls that post lots of pictures of themselves looking hot have low confidence, they just say they do. Or I could do wrong. I always leave the option open that I could be wrong because really, who knows what's right.

Hey, I'm not offended then people prettier than me...that doesn't even make any sense. I don't think I was projecting either...lemme think about it. No I definately wasn't. I felt like everyone was thinking the same thing but no one had the guts to say it. So I did. Yay for me!!

Did I note how cute the males were? I suppose I did. But since I'm more straight then gay, its my way of flirting.

Did you actually say condisend? First of all, get a dictionary. And second of all, that word doesn't make any sense where you put it.

I guess you could label me a bitch if it makes you happy. But I'm not. I just see the truth and feel the need to say it. Yay for me!

I guess I owe you half an apology.I am sorry for some of the things I said and I think I was a little harsh.I can only try and explain that I know Meow fairly well and whilst I wont go into any personal details your assumptions of her couldnt possibly be any further from the truth.This kind of hostility has been aimed at her a few times recently and i think for a person trying to deal with the things shes dealing with its really not helping,but she braves it well.Im sorry i reacted like that though,I guess some of it was stored up.First time Meow was attacked like this I wrote a hopefully productive post ('just a thought').This time round I guess instead of being productive I just got angry.Its just so unfair though when people who fear negative judgement meet together on a support site and then judge others they do not truly know...have we learned nothing?.

I didnt mean to assume you were a bad guy or as I bluntly put it a bully.I dont know anything about you so im sorry for over-reacting like that.It just worries me alot when already fragile and troubled people are insulted in a place where we are letting our guards down,trying build confidence and gain support.I didnt mean to make this out as baddies vs goodies,I just care for Meow and im sure you can understand my defence of her being a little passionate.As for some of the things you said about speaking the truth etc I cant agree with that.You may feel that way but thats not to say everyone else does.Lastly yes lol i realise i mispelt condescend but most of my posts are written in the wee small hours and my concentration isnt my strong point these days.As for its proper usage,I did feel you were being a little patronizing so the definition of dealing with people in a patronizingly superior manner seemed to fit.I may be wrong but like i say,my brain is a little mushy these days.

I guess i owe you an apology and im glad you apologised to Meow and LittleMissScareAll too...well sort off.I really hope we can all rise above this hostility a few photographs seems to be producing and admire the courage it takes to post them.