Post your picture thread

Shonen_Yo

Picture003.jpg

There I be if anyone is interested :wink:

xkiss_me_nowx

LittleMissScareAll said:

Awh, hun, your gorgeous. i love your hair :)

here's me anyway.. my webcam sucks.. &im getting a digital cam soon so im gonna be taking lots of pictures then =). I have more pics@my myspace so if you wanna see more..their there =)

21_76927.jpg

LittleMissScareAll

xkiss_me_nowx said:
Awh, hun, your gorgeous. i love your hair :)

here's me anyway.. my webcam sucks.. &im getting a digital cam soon so im gonna be taking lots of pictures then =). I have more pics@my myspace so if you wanna see more..their there =)

21_76927.jpg

thanks...you're really pretty :)

Nubly said:
LittleMissScareAll said:
I love the pics you post up, very sexy. And that skirt, YUM

SYNAPSE

I'm surprised at the amount of generally good looking people here - I've seen something similar at an almost identical forum. In fact, people in these places even seem to be more beautiful than people at regular forums. :lol:

On one hand it feels reassuring to know I'm not the only handsome shy person around, on the other it proves me that, despite even what shallow people say, my looks might continue to be of little help as far as my situation at large goes (I am glad to have them however, very glad, for philosophical reasons even if not for the occasional comment from the opposite sex. . . ).

cLavain

LA-girl said:
alienin2004 said:

Hey there Bono!

So when is your next album out?? J/K! :wink:
(Sorry...couldn't resist....) :mrgreen:
:) That reminds of an Alan Partridge episode... Ha ha!

Oh, and welcome back, LA-girl! We keep coming back to Bono for some reason... :?

LA-girl

cLavain said:
That reminds of an Alan Partridge episode... Ha ha!

Oh, and welcome back, LA-girl!

Thanks!! :D

We keep coming back to Bono for some reason... :?
He he! Seems like we do! :lol:
It was a great trip btw and I was soooo close to meet "The terminator" at a short visit we had in Sacramento, which was a memorial gathering for sept 11, but he did not show up...darn! Or maybe Whew...TG! :p
I do miss my daily dose of lemonade though!! :cry:

lynchburg.lemonade.sm.jpg

YUM!

someoneelse

pinkputter said:
n8503518_30056768_9002.jpg

I don't even know if I did that right....but this is a rare pic of me smiling b/c in public i can't.

I have looked over some of the last posts through out this site trying to come up to speed on how it has been shaped by the postings. There seemed to be some question on this about the "beautiful" people who posted their pics here and how could they have sa. I am sure that sa is something that is genetic and could appear in anyone. Why I do I have sa? I guess it is just my genes and no relation to my appearance. I am 6'5" and I guess I should appear to be imposing if you see me in person but I do not feel that way at all. I feel more timid if anything at all. As to "beautiful" people I assume on my part that I would be rejected by them. Rejected in some compacity. But all I see in the faces of the photos that have been posted are normal people. The pic above I will use as an example just to say that I am intimidated by her beauty. This should not be so. Regardless of the appearance of the person I should be able to treat everyone the same. I would hazard a guess that everyone would like to be treated equally regardless of their appearance.