Post your favourite music

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
4 shows in 17 days, I can totally afford that, right? :unsure:

Maybe I'll just settle for the latter three shows over an 8 day span. My back would definitely (not) survive that :LOL:

Or I could just settle on 2 over a 3 day span. One'd probably be a valentines show I'd have to go to by myself. How romantic!

More likely, I'll just go to the last one I already have tickets for, a snowstorm will cancel the show, and I will breathe a tiny sigh of relief because I didn't have to leave the house.

(No for reals I'm going to Bat for Lashes and I intend on it being the second most awesome show ever.)

I managed to go to 2 out of 4, and still have money in my bank account.

giphy.gif

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

I absolutely fell in love with her music a while ago. I feel like you could take any of her albums and release them in the 90's and they wouldn't feel the slightest bit out of place. That awesome raw alternative rock sound that was so prominent back then is in a lot of her music. I sort of hope she tours nearby because I think she'll be the closest thing to a 90's show short of finding a time machine and going back in time. And I want that so very much. :D

And she can do the 80's pretty good too ;)

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I absolutely fell in love with her music a while ago. I feel like you could take any of her albums and release them in the 90's and they wouldn't feel the slightest bit out of place. That awesome raw alternative rock sound that was so prominent back then is in a lot of her music. I sort of hope she tours nearby because I think she'll be the closest thing to a 90's show short of finding a time machine and going back in time. And I want that so very much. :D

And she can do the 80's pretty good too ;)

She's great, I agree.