Post Your Favorite "Chatbox" memories!

lunarla

I joined the site when the chatbox was still on the homepage, but I was much too intimidated at the time to join in the conversation. Apart from a few random "zzzzz's" here and there. It's too bad that it died now.

:O though! I know a skype group with a few members from here that could use some resurrecting too.... just putting that out there.

zharl

I joined the site when the chatbox was still on the homepage, but I was much too intimidated at the time to join in the conversation. Apart from a few random "zzzzz's" here and there. It's too bad that it died now.

:O though! I know a skype group with a few members from here that could use some resurrecting too.... just putting that out there.

Well, it's not entirely dead, m'dear! Philly is still king, and I still go on and talk to myself from time to time.

Wow...that really wasn't an enticing argument, was it? Well, you should STILL check it out and ever see if anyone's on. Who knows, you may just get lucky...unless your me, in which case, no one ever seems to be on it. ;-)