Post a photo of your dvd collection

deliverance_deluxe_edition_dvd.jpg

watch it like 5x a day

Danfalc

Banned
Omg thats an impressive dvd collection Damaged!,like a few people have mentioned I tend to download my films then delete them when Ive watched them,and I'm more of a computer game geek than a film geek.

Must admit though im slightly envious as it must be nice to have such a collection so if your ever bored you can just bang a film on :cool: Are you excited about the new series of lost? :D

(edit)Just noticed the lord of the ring boxset,classic!

Damaged

Omg thats an impressive dvd collection Damaged!,like a few people have mentioned I tend to download my films then delete them when Ive watched them,and I'm more of a computer game geek than a film geek.

Must admit though im slightly envious as it must be nice to have such a collection so if your ever bored you can just bang a film on :cool: Are you excited about the new series of lost? :D

(edit)Just noticed the lord of the ring boxset,classic!

I do Dl too just to see if i like the films then buy them, just i like having loads of dvds haha

Im quite excited, but really upset that its ending :( ITS ON TONIGHT WOO :D

Oh yes big LOTR's geek, i sit for hours just watching all the special features :cool:

Lol :D I guess I am. DVDs in my country cost like in other much richer countries(compared to UK we earn ~4+ times less) and there was a cartel who where keeping high prices...
Damaged you're a queen of DVDs :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Remus

Staff member
no pirate links please

webmaster spots that and you will get your account deleted (not even banned!)

Almost

Hehe
between 450-500 dvds, im missing a few cos my sister always nicks them :(

iva25j.jpg

Wow Damaged, just wow, haha :eek:

I probably have like five or so, but they're not really ones I like that much, I just have them for some reason.

HH

that is one hell of a dvd collection, well done. Why is looking through peoples dvd and cd collections so fascinating-i love it.
My dvd collection is pathetic-probably only got about 20 or so and most of those are music dvds. Looks like you've got some good stuff there-family guy, spaced, shaun of the dead, wedding singer, aliens......
I that a cat at the bottom?

Lost Girl

Nice, Damaged! I always buy movies, I was starting to wonder if it was becoming an addiction even lol. I have maybe 300 dvds, maybe about 100 videos, and just about 10 TV box sets. I would post pics but they are stored all over the place in under-bed boxes, cd/dvd wallets (I so badly regret throwing the cases out), on a bookcase, and in rows in my closet.
Argh oh geez that sounds hoard-ish, lol.

Last edited:

Elad

Banned
Hehe
between 450-500 dvds, im missing a few cos my sister always nicks them :(

iva25j.jpg

You have some really good movies there!

gaaah Roswell is one of my favourite shows ever, I've seen all the episodes probably twice.. cant believe I forgot about it lol also Friends, Prison Break and Dawnsons Creek bring back memories. :p