Post a photo of your dvd collection

Newtype

Hehe
between 450-500 dvds, im missing a few cos my sister always nicks them :(

iva25j.jpg

That is such a turn-on. I'd be your bf just to watch your DVDs ^_^

Damaged

Elad - I know, I love love love Roswell, wish there was more seasons of it haha i was so sad when it ended. :( Michael <3

Newtype - Lets do it baby <3

I've actually got so many more since that picture, its quite scary Lost Season 2 - 4, Dexter season 1, My So Called Life Season 1 haha and around 20+ Dvds.

Elad

Banned
Elad - I know, I love love love Roswell, wish there was more seasons of it haha i was so sad when it ended. :( Michael <3

Newtype - Lets do it baby <3

I've actually got so many more since that picture, its quite scary Lost Season 2 - 4, Dexter season 1, My So Called Life Season 1 haha and around 20+ Dvds.

lol where do you keep all of these? also I hope you have a good widescreen

Damaged

lol where do you keep all of these? also I hope you have a good widescreen

Haha well we have two huge bookcases which are all filled up as we bought them around feb time to fit them all. But some now are starting to pile up in my bedroom haha:D

I do, i have a huge tv at the end of my four poster bed ::p:

Damaged

Kool, what do we do now? And how many babiez do you want?

Also, do you have the Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVDs?

We watch films and make babies =P I want 3 babies xxxxxx
::p:

Haha yeah i do, season 5 is only in that picture though, my sister has the rest.

market.garden

I ran out of room on my DVD shelf so the latest additions are piling up under my bed!

I'm buying a new TV in a couple of weeks to watch them all on too :D

Mokkat

Thats a crazy amount of dvds, Damaged :p

Btw. - you know when you click into a thread, see a poorly sectioned and very long 'wall of text', and decide to skip it because you cant focus on reading any of it?
I briefly looked at you picture of 500 dvds, and the one dvd I could focus on was "Ninja Terminator" xD

Newtype

Haha, the only DVDs that I have are Kill Bill Volume 1 & 2, the Star Wars trilogy and this Japanese movie that I like:

Go.jpg

We watch films and make babies =P I want 3 babies xxxxxx
::p:

Haha yeah i do, season 5 is only in that picture though, my sister has the rest.

Three sounds good! However, I really want a little girl so if we get three boys we have to keep making babies until we have a girl.

Oohh, I'm already getting mental images... Two sweaty people in a messy room with junk food everywhere and watching movies. Eventually we get fat 'cause all we do is watch movies and there will be crying babies everywhere. So romantic :)

Damaged

Oooer il have to check that Go movie out, never heard of it =) only Go i know is the Katie Holmes film haha :D

That sounds like the perfect life for me <3 haha

Newtype

Oooer il have to check that Go movie out, never heard of it =) only Go i know is the Katie Holmes film haha :D

That sounds like the perfect life for me <3 haha

If you like young love stories, then I recommend it. It's more than that though. It's also about the struggles of life a Zainichi Korean who was born and lives in Japan has to face.

It's a perfect life for me as well ^_^ Did I mention that the panda is my favourite animal? They're just too cute, especially the babies (^o^)

Damaged

If you like young love stories, then I recommend it. It's more than that though. It's also about the struggles of life a Zainichi Korean who was born and lives in Japan has to face.

It's a perfect life for me as well ^_^ Did I mention that the panda is my favourite animal? They're just too cute, especially the babies (^o^)

Well i shall check it out and get back to you :D im bound to like it.

Oh really, maybe you can try it on haha im sure we'd both fit in it together ;)

Newtype

Well i shall check it out and get back to you :D im bound to like it.

Oh really, maybe you can try it on haha im sure we'd both fit in it together ;)

Haha, it's like fusion! Then we'd become fat panda :eek: We could walk around on Halloween like that, it would be great :D