poll!

the question below...

• yes, I have...

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • not really

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
how many of u can really say I have really tried everything and gave 100% to get rid of my SA and still haven't...

206Raider

I can't say I've given 100% before but I am now, I'm doing everything I've been told to do by the pyschiatrist even when anxiety is killing me, I'm tired of living this way and I don't plan on dealing with it anymore. SA is going down! lol

I can't say I've given 100% before but I am now, I'm doing everything I've been told to do by the pyschiatrist even when anxiety is killing me, I'm tired of living this way and I don't plan on dealing with it anymore. SA is going down! lol

haha!!!! good luck!

nopark

Nope. In fact I haven't really tried all that much. I know this. I have no one to blame but myself.

At the moment I'm having trouble overcoming this feeling of exhaustion and overbearing inadequacy. I need to drink a potion of willpower before I can start sorting my life out.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Not really, I know I'm not trying hard enough... sometimes I lack motivation to even bother, or I'm just too insecure to do anything.

206Raider

I have to say, most days are bland and dry and I don't do anything productive, I know the odds are against me for actually going all out and trying but I think it can be done and I'm tired of feeling like a useless person. I just don't know how to get over this obstactle, I've been trying for years...