please read my story.. i need a change... help me guys ;-( ..........

flyawayhome

i just met an old friend. she's quite close to me in high school.... last time we met was about a month ago at her birthday party. she's not my best friend (i never had one, maybe they scared and tired of me), but we're close... and this morning i happened to met her at the hospital.... i was panic when i saw her, my hands were shaking nervously, my heart's beating soo fast, my mind goes blank, my eyes twitching & weak & tired. i hide all of them of course... but my facial expression can't lie. I WAS LOOKING SO NERVOUS at the time. i didnt know wat to do, or wat to say. i cant be focused on what im doing. i can't even THINK........... ;_________(

it's always been like that. always
i experience this kind of situation almost everyday......
i'm worried no one would ever be friend with me
i was looking very PAINFUL everytime i speak to them........
and it seems like i will never get a boyfriend
cos they're too scared of me....
i can't stand this anymore
when will this ever stop...

i'm so sad.
how will my future be?
can i get married one day
and have children
and be calm, relax, happy just like other people...???

i feel so STUPIDDD & pathetic........
and hopeless........

-AM
;-(

DaaaBulls

I truly believe that there is hope for everyone. Everyone is different in how they can overcome their fears and anxieties, you just have to find yours. It is not impossible by any means to become calm and relaxed. I think it all starts inside each of us and not with the other people around us. We just need to be "ok" with ourselves. How that can happen is a mystery to me and there is no way any one could tell you your way out. I know mine starts with my hyperhidrosis which has put a major hault on my life as a whole. Once I can just accept myself for the person I am, regardless of my sweaty hands, then I know I will be ok. When that day comes or how I still do not know.

Masgant

hi sis....
i am tukimin from fobiasosial.org.

your story happened to me too. when i met my high school closed friend i didn't feel confort anymore. it wams different at all with my past. we often slept in one room, making jokes, sharing, but, after a few years we didn't meet each other, i felt he was a stranger for me.

i know what you feel.

salam kenal yach, jadi follower blog dung, atau jadi kontributor sekalian biar biar ngepost.

thanks

i just met an old friend. she's quite close to me in high school.... last time we met was about a month ago at her birthday party. she's not my best friend (i never had one, maybe they scared and tired of me), but we're close... and this morning i happened to met her at the hospital.... i was panic when i saw her, my hands were shaking nervously, my heart's beating soo fast, my mind goes blank, my eyes twitching & weak & tired. i hide all of them of course... but my facial expression can't lie. I WAS LOOKING SO NERVOUS at the time. i didnt know wat to do, or wat to say. i cant be focused on what im doing. i can't even THINK........... ;_________(

it's always been like that. always
i experience this kind of situation almost everyday......
i'm worried no one would ever be friend with me
i was looking very PAINFUL everytime i speak to them........
and it seems like i will never get a boyfriend
cos they're too scared of me....
i can't stand this anymore
when will this ever stop...

i'm so sad.
how will my future be?
and have children
and be calm, relax, happy just like other people...???

i feel so STUPIDDD & pathetic........
and hopeless........

-AM
;-(
oh my god im almost cried when u said "how will my future be?
and have children"
those are things always haunt me every single day.
i even ever thought nobody would come in my funeral. yeah im pathetic. but thx anyway to know u feel the same too.