Pix that make you laugh :)

WE MUST COME TO A CONCLUSION. This dinosaur is obviously a Russian spy.... So he is either forfeiting his true identity or just really drunk on vodka. Or.... he is PHOTOSHOPPED!

I love this discussion.
Here is another one up for debate:

a.aaa-Not-sure-if-pictures-real....jpg

... Why do so many of those pictures exist?

Regardless, the first dromaesaur (a superset that includes raptors and deinonychus) looks much more dangerous for the following reasons:
1. That gun is a Mini-Uzi. Its effective range is only about 100 meters and I doubt he has anywhere to hold a second mag for it.
2. Look at that pathetic arm. That dromaesaur isn't throwing that dynamite very far. (though it does have strangely well defined shoulders for being an animal with no shoulders) The RPG-7 has much greater range.
3. The first shark looked like it meant business, while the second one is clearly just showing off.

Iluv

... Why do so many of those pictures exist?

Regardless, the first dromaesaur (a superset that includes raptors and deinonychus) looks much more dangerous for the following reasons:
1. That gun is a Mini-Uzi. Its effective range is only about 100 meters and I doubt he has anywhere to hold a second mag for it.
2. Look at that pathetic arm. That dromaesaur isn't throwing that dynamite very far. (though it does have strangely well defined shoulders for being an animal with no shoulders) The RPG-7 has much greater range.
3. The first shark looked like it meant business, while the second one is clearly just showing off.

Good points but
What baffles me the most is the dynamite bundle he is holding. I would like somebody to caluclate the underwater shockwave detonation and figure out if this dinosaur or great white can swim fast enough to escape it. It's practically suicide :eek:
We would probably have to use Rankine–Hugoniot relations but since we don't have enough (or correct) numerical statistics to fill out the acquired positions in order for the formula to give us anything, it just wouldn't work.
But.. He could just nuke the place and jump onto a helicopter and get out of the joint. Sounds much more plausible. :)

Last edited:
tumblr_lm3b1wLIBo1qe0upvo1_400.png

tumblr_lzx4yrZ8sO1r6lqaro1_500.gif

tumblr_m1mjatoJIq1r7l4g1o1_500.png

The "That is mahogany!" meme is getting almost as annoying as the "Ridiculously Photogenic Guy." Almost.

tumblr_m2a5kf7vue1r3s5n0o1_500.jpg

For me, it's not the naked woman. It's the god awful Twilight tattoo.