Picture your fear

hippiechild

That really is some pretty sinister looking oatmeal there... looks like it might actually stick to your ribs
agony.gif

super stylish spoon

Wait, what if I use the torch but the spider doesn't die and starts attacking me while on fire. Say I then go to plan B and hit his head off with a baseball bat, only making matters worse when the beast grows two heads back where the first was, as well as the other head growing into another inflamed spider, surrounding me so Plan C, running away, is out of the question. What should I do then?

Well, good luck, is plan d.

coyote

Wait, what if I use the torch but the spider doesn't die and starts attacking me while on fire. Say I then go to plan B and hit his head off with a baseball bat, only making matters worse when the beast grows two heads back where the first was, as well as the other head growing into another inflamed spider, surrounding me so Plan C, running away, is out of the question. What should I do then?

move to another state

(remind me not to visit Vermont anytime soon)

Rembrandt Broam

You have feet. Either run, back off or I'm sure some hard stomping will get this one dead:

cobalt%20blue%20tarantula.jpg

See I like these kind of spiders. They're colourful and quite beautiful. (Although those Cobalt Blue's are pretty aggressive so you probably don't want to get too close.)

Not so keen on the nasty, scabby looking ones from further up the thread though. Does that make me a shallow person? That I judge a spider's worth on how nice it is to look at? :)

Kato

See I like these kind of spiders. They're colourful and quite beautiful. (Although those Cobalt Blue's are pretty aggressive so you probably don't want to get too close.)

Not so keen on the nasty, scabby looking ones from further up the thread though. Does that make me a shallow person? That I judge a spider's worth on how nice it is to look at? :)

YES Very shallow! What would all the other spiders think? Seems most people have an almost instinctual fear of big insects.

Last edited:

Snowdrop

Thanks :) I'm quite similar. Except I don't think I'd even have the courage to go up to them, unless I knew one person.