Pets?

206Raider

Yeah, my dog is a bull terrier like the Target dog except he's brown lol, he's always hyper and crazy around people and other dogs, but hates when I leave him home so I usually take him to other family members houses too. And thanks I like your sig too

Krista

Pets are the best thing to have sometimes if you have SA. My dog Mangus is the absolutel best thing I've ever had. He's my baby. He's acts like Beethoven or the dog Marley...full of mischeif lol. But no matter how down I feel on myself he can sense it and he lays next to me until I feel better. Prettly lucky to have such a wonderful companion...sometimes I think he's all I need right now. Just my freaking dog and me.

Emily_G

Thanks for the advice people but this thread is old, I take my dog for a walk usually everyday now, unless it's really raining.

Awww that's good, I'm sure he's very happy :)

Do people talk to you a lot when you take him on walks? I know I get talked to all the time when I'm out with one or both of my dogs...I hate it.

dark_horse

I am very attached to my two cats. Although I can't take them for walks(they seem to be more self help in that department) we still spend a lot of time together. Most people find it difficult to understand that a guy can be so attached to cats. A pet becomes an extension of yourself. My cats go on their nightly expeditions while I'm watching tv on my own, but still we share the same space and get along great!

I had my dog rocky, that dog loved me to death. The guy was extremely protective of me. he almost bit countless people that came too close. He was a rottweiler. i also had a german shepherd mix named Lady. She was kind of a mutt tho so she was scared of everything. When she was just a puppy, she was about to die. I was the only one that took care of her and spent the most time with her. When she got better, I was the only one she played with. She is like the alarm system and Rocky is the security guard. You hear her first, and you see rocky coming with ful speed. I loved them alot, but I had to give them away to my friend because the landlord at my parents house didnt want dogs there. I used to bring them treats when I went to my parents house, but now I would have to go 20 something miles to do that.

They look sick now. They have mange and fleas. I saw lady scratch her leg until it bled, and even after that she kept scratching. I feel so bad for them, but theres nothing I can do besides go up there and play with them when I get the chance. I miss the two buggers

Weirdo

Why would I want a pet when I can't even take care of myself? Plus it costs both money and time, I have neither.