Personality types

haze

Hi, just thought it would be interesting if people told us their personality type according to that test with 16 possible types, you know ISFP, ENFJ and so on.

heres a site incase you havent taken the test before or want to do it again to make it coherent with everyone else. The multiple intelligences thing would be cool to.

http://www.mypersonality.info/

theblank

I've taken this test a number of times over the years and I've always turned out INFP. I think it describes me pretty good.

autumn_82

Lexmark said:
I dont think those things work for people like us
:p

Haha, yeah that's what I was thinking while taking the test. That my SA has taken over my normal personality, making it hard to tell what's what. Same as when I took a career test--my likes and dislikes were almost completely dictated by my fear and insecurity, not by my natural abilities, etc.

Moonie

I got INTP this time. I have taken the test numerous times. I usually get INTJ but lately I have been getting INFP and now INTP.

I definitely do find myself to be and IN. But, I do go halfies with the last two letters.

Lexmark

autumn_82 said:
Lexmark said:
I dont think those things work for people like us
:p

Haha, yeah that's what I was thinking while taking the test. That my SA has taken over my normal personality, making it hard to tell what's what. Same as when I took a career test--my likes and dislikes were almost completely dictated by my fear and insecurity, not by my natural abilities, etc.

Yeah exactly and thats why its hard for a lot of us to know who we really are I think.

dpr

I didn't like that test. Half the questions don't even make any sense.

Are you "tough-minded" or "soft hearted?" (can't I be both?)

I prefer to: "meet new people" or "get the task done" (don't even know what that one means. What task?)

kind of ridiculous. As if any test's label could truly encapsulate you as a person. but for what it's worth, I am INTP (The Engineer)

apparently i'm in good company! Albert Einstein, Carl Jung, Charles Darwin, Brian Griffin (the dog from Family Guy), and uhh.... umm... the Olsen twins?

oooooooooookay.

dottie

i am ISTJ (introverted, sensing, thinking, judging)

"ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ. The secretary, clerk, or business(wo)man by whom others set their clocks is likely to be an ISTJ."

Elizabeth II - Queen of England
Bruce Wayne (mmmm!)
Eeyore