Person above you thread

mads

Is female but call herself a badguy.

Pretty cool imo

Brokenx

She flies over us all every night to check up on us.

Last edited:

206Raider

I know my joke isn't funny anymore = (

Nack invented the banana...that's pretty amazing since I thought it grew on a tree haha

oh damn, I don't know Aimee too well but always see your posts and your a valuable person to the SA community! = )

AimeeSP

I know my joke isn't funny anymore = (

Nack invented the banana...that's pretty amazing since I thought it grew on a tree haha

oh damn, I don't know Aimee too well but always see your posts and your a valuable person to the SA community! = )

Awww, thank you. :)

^ Has gorgeous hair, i love it. :D

Krista

Don't know, has a strange avatar and is in a lonely place.

Cheers!

I'm not sure but I think your comment hurt The Wall's feelings. She was above you and below me but now she's not there anymore :confused:

I certainly hope not because I have a couple things to say about her, if she's reading that is. I think you're a fantastically interesting person, with great views on life and lovely face to match.

206Raider

I'm not sure but I think your comment hurt The Wall's feelings. She was above you and below me but now she's not there anymore :confused:

I certainly hope not because I have a couple things to say about her, if she's reading that is. I think you're a fantastically interesting person, with great views on life and lovely face to match.

loveable goofball

206Raider

Lol You are all crazy! But thank you all! From the bottom of my heart ya'll make me smile. I'm definitly keeping this hair, it seems to work wonders.