Person above you thread

mrb

mrb, what can i say about you? apart from i luvs ya hehe

::eek:: iv gone red now , but hmmm ok gaz stop going red get your head together and take pink to the pink fairy shop , so pink what fairy dress this time :) red yellow purple green soooooo many colors , guess ill just sit there for hours whilst you make up your mind :rolleyes:

Pink_Paula

very sweet and caring (avatar proves it too

Renegade is a sweetheart, i love reading his posts and i'm glad he's on here :D

::eek:: iv gone red now , but hmmm ok gaz stop going red get your head together and take pink to the pink fairy shop , so pink what fairy dress this time :) red yellow purple green soooooo many colors , guess ill just sit there for hours whilst you make up your mind :rolleyes:

Mrb is a cheeky b*stard, i don't take forever to pick out what i like..if it's pink i'll but it lol

mrb

Renegade is a sweetheart, i love reading his posts and i'm glad he's on here :D

Mrb is a cheeky b*stard, i don't take forever to pick out what i like..if it's pink i'll but it lol

right jesus did i just get put in my place :eek: gazza hugs pink and says sorry , even though he didnt really mean it and goes running to the pub :D

Pink_Paula

Extended a hand when I needed one :)

My hand is still extended, i mean it when i say if you ever need to talk, about anything at all then i am more then happy to listen *hugs*

right jesus did i just get put in my place :eek: gazza hugs pink and says sorry , even though he didnt really mean it and goes running to the pub :D

LOL sorry Gazza i didn't seem to come across as harsh *mahoosive huggles* can i come to the pub as well? ::p:

mrb

My hand is still extended, i mean it when i say if you ever need to talk, about anything at all then i am more then happy to listen *hugs*

LOL sorry Gazza i didn't seem to come across as harsh *mahoosive huggles* can i come to the pub as well? ::p:

pink ;) id love you to come to the pub with me , and your not harsh your a soft nice little pinky poos , and i luv you as well lol :D