People & places

LycraPantiies92

i feel that i really have to get away from here.
all the same people i have known a lot of since i was a kid.
i really do not wanna be around here in a few yrs time, i wanna make a fresh start.
not that i think people would be any more accepting, but i need to get away from bitchin girls who still talk about me behind my back when they knew me when i was 12....fs!:mad:
One word for them...Chavs.
I am moving. full stop
i ****ing hate this shithole.
x

Jannah

Banned
I know exactly what you mean. I am 21 and still live in the same old neighborhood I grew up in. When I see the people I once knew long ago, I feel like they will remember me and reject me all over again if they had the chance, try to put me down or humiliate me. I would love to move out but I don't have the money or even a job at the moment. When the circumstacnes change I'll take the first opportunity to get the heck out of here.

FOR REAL

Banned
i would gladly move to another planet, me like.
sometimes i feel like im in a prison, only emerging at night for scraps of food!
other times i say stuff it! im entitled to be on this earth and to hell with the consequences!!

iamthenra

Oh, do I know what you mean! I've lived in the same house since 1968.... Social anxiety and anxiety of living alone and on my own, keeps me in my prison.
3760735762_55ca75a567_o.gif
3760737268_4c21bfc79b_o.gif

this_portrait

I'm so fed up with IL and the States in general. It is for this reason why I want to do grad school abroad in Europe.

Quiet Angel

That has got to feel awkward. My best advice that I can provide to you is this: Approach everyone with a kind-hearted smile. Even the bitchiest ones. Try to keep your attitude positive, even when it feels a bit challenging. Chances are, they may appreciate it & the start really will feel fresh. The only way a person can truely recover from past drama is to forgive. It's simple yet challenging. Once that is accomplished, things will turn around for the better. Hopefully they'll treat you well, though. Best of luck.

recluse

I've lived in the same place all 28 years of my life. I'm so sick of seeing the same people and they tend to be nosey here being so close knit. I sometimes see one o'r two people who were in school with me when i'm in the town 8 miles away, and i hide when i see them so i don't have to talk to them.