paranoia

Lorraine Manca

i know this is really pathetic, but you guys know that last ten visitor spot on your profile that tells you who's been to your page lately? that makes me paranoid as hell! the people listed there who pop up often, but have never spoken to me. probably people click on it by accident, but it gets me paranoid that people are 'checking" in to me like a bug on display they're judging in a negative way or even impersonal way. i know that makes no sense at all. but it really bothers me.

on the rant of paranoia, it bothers me when people i dont know recognize me and call me by my name like they've heard all about me. a million irrational things like that drive me NUTS

Last edited:
awww I would feel flattered if someone checks my profile.

if I check your profile instead of someone else's that means I like you and your posts and you should feel special =)

If it bothers you then let me know plz..

FOR REAL

Banned
when i first joined it really confused me, you know that + sign aye, well i thought it meant that someone had been veiwing my profile more than once, but it doesnt, all it means is that the person is friends with you.

in saying that though, people have been able to send comments to me withought even veiwing it:confused:

its that american lot again::p:

Lorraine Manca

if I check your profile instead of someone else's that means I like you and your posts and you should feel special =)

nah scabbl, your name on there doesnt bother me. i know you're a good soul, i get paranoid about the ones i dont know at all, totally irrational but true!

Lorraine Manca

when i first joined it really confused me, you know that + sign aye, well i thought it meant that someone had been veiwing my profile more than once, but it doesnt, all it means is that the person is friends with you.

in saying that though, people have been able to send comments to me withought even veiwing it:confused:

its that american lot again::p:

i thought that too! until i noticed the pattern, blah

Tiercel

Now that you mention it, Lorraine, I can't remember the last time I watched you like a bug in a glass case. I'll click on you right now....

;)

mrb

well i do like to see whos paid me a visit :) but i must admit if remus has been looking at my page im like hmmmm have i done something , is the big cheese on here checking up on me :confused: paranoia sets it then i think naaaa he just loves my posts :D

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
^^Yeah, girls with a pretty face in their avatar tend to get lots of views. :D

Mostly I'm flattered. Sometimes when it's someone I've never interacted with I wonder to myself what strange thing I posted to make them curious.

Sometimes I'll look at someone else for any odd reason, even the reason of not remembering anything they've posted, or to see if it was the same person I thought posted some other stuff to get a better idea of who they are.

ETA: Naturally, I'm going to have to go examine Lorraine again now. :D

Oh, it bothers me alright.:D

And I swear to god, I'm the least paranoid person in the world!

People probably check my profile because they are so irritated and offended by what I post, that they want to gather information about me in order so they can track me down and extract their revenge on me in some way or another.

Told you, not paranoid at all.:rolleyes:

Eam

Yeah I take it as a compliment - makes me feel less invisible.

But I do avoid clicking on profiles unless I intend to leave a message because I thought people would feel like you are, Lorraine Manca. Seems I was right, my thoughts aren't all irrational.