Pale Skin

I have very pale skin, and have started using 'holiday skin body lotion', doesn't make me tanned, just gives me a little bit of colour and 'glow', just enough to give me a little confidence boost.

Waybuloo

Yea i feel ya
in winter im all white, then come summer and i get "hey you got a tann, man she was fucking pale". I got that at work, school, family. But i don't care anymore, cause Asians lurve, i mean Luurve, let me correct that, i mean LUUURRRVE pale skin, so why am i whinging!

But seriously, don't tann too much in the sun, never under-estimate sun damage, in Australia, u walk on the street and bound to run into sun-dried tomatoes or prunes. You mightn' like the way u r now, but 40 years later, that's what's keeping you from looking 20 years older. well, u get my drift.

Celebrate Paleness! hoora!

DemonDayz

JoeRandomUser said:
I'm very pale. I tan easily because I have an olive complexion, but I spend so much time indoors that I never see the sun. I like it, though. I have a thing for pale skin, particularly on girls; I think dark hair and pale skin is just sooo sexy. mmmm... I love the contrast.

Add a tattoo or two (tasteful, not overbearing) and a couple piercings and there you have it. My dream girl. ;-)

Ditto Joe~ holy crap I thought I was weird 'cuz I liked girls with light skin and dark hair. (and if u have light eyes holy crap :O)

I like my pasty self haha... mostly cuz I have dark hair and blue eyes so I think it looks cool :}

Septor

I always perfered mikly white skin to tan skin.

It seem when I tan people still say i'm pale.Some people are just natural pale.Nothing wrong with that.

lonesomeboy

iam an asian dood. iam pretty pale too, but i dun have any particular preference with skin colour. i love all colours! :D

TLZ

jourjaune said:
What's wrong with being pale?
Abselutely nothing. As mentioned, it can be really hot. :D

That skin-thing, it's weird. Here in the west we have all kinds of products to make us look more tany, in the asia they have all kinds of products to try to make 'em look white.
Why can't just people keep their natural skin? It usually looks best anyway.

luckie

I have pale skin and red hair (which has to be highlighted) which i hate. Tanned skin hides imperfections more and people dont notice blushing so much.

shyandnumb

I'll have pale skin, too and burn so easily if I try to even get a tan. But, I like pale better than tan. It appears to be much better than getting baked by the sun or a tanning bed and less painful. :lol:

Hookstra

I'm extremely pale and I'm pretty much noted as very pale by everyone. My veins show through everywhere. The underside of my forearm is as white as paper.

Shirley

Hi guys!

I'm desperate because since I was born I love pale skin, but don't have it... So I'm looking for a cream that can bleach my skin...
What did Micheal Jackson do, to bleach his skin and so quickly?!?
I can't see why is so "normal" or "cool" for you to get tanned and why is awful to get a pale skin!!! :(

IT-girl

sugarcake

If it really bothers you, use a lotion but don't go to a tanning salon or spend a lot time in the sun without protection because especially with your pale skin, it might be easy for you to get skin cancer. A lot of people when they're young say they don't care if they get it, but they regret it later and say it wasn't worth it. Even if people say they look healthier with a tan, it really is a sign of being unhealthy. Seriously, the only healthy tan is from a bottle. Besides, pale can look cool. Plenty of celebrities are pale, Nicole Kidman, Liv Tyler, Elijah Wood, Zooey Deschanel.....they're smart!!!!
I wouldn't call myself "pale," but I don't really tan (I just get more color), but I also don't sunburn very easily either. When I was in junior high I hated how I couldn't tan and would try various sunless tanning lotions, which were impossible to get even. And they gave me streaks, even though the bottle said "streak-free." They just kind of give the appearance of having dirt on your face. Anyway, now I'm 17 and I've come to really prefer white (not tan) skin. I have dark hair and blue eyes, so I really have come to appreciate the contrast (kind of a more mysterious look or something). It's just more unique, so many people fake-bake so it's not like you look at them anymore and say, "whoa, nice tan." At the same time, I know I'm being healthy, besides people who spend tons of time in the sun get wrinkles really early, sometimes in your early thirties, you can also get skin cancer that young.

GIOLANDA

That's so funny,others want to bleach and others want to be darker! I've got pale skin too,I think it doesn't show from the pics,but I have it! I feel bad about it too,especially at summer,when everybody looks darker. I can't be exposed to sun a lot either,as my skin is very sensitive and I'm allergic.Maybe I should try a lotion too. Anyway, I'm happy that there are people who find pale skin attractive!

Predacon

I have pale skin myself, but I don't consider it a liability. It just means I have to put on a little extra sunblock when I go outside but thats about it.

Elenaya

Lots of pages, so I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but there is a form of "spray tan." There's ones that you can use that last up until you take a shower (or a 24 hour period I believe) and there's places you can go to pay for a spray tan that lasts far longer.

I'm extremely white, as well here's a webcam pic of me from a few years ago.

omg.gif

I've never been able to tan, but once I did try some spray tan it worked wonderfully. I was extremely happy, because I actually felt more "alive" since..I did look it.

I always got made fun of in high school for having so white of skin. People called me casper and it really upset me.

recluse

Ok someone please tell me why there is an obsession with tanning!?

I'm sick of seeing Paris Hilton wannabies with orange skin, what's wrong with the natural look?

I find pale skinned girls attractive...Nothing wron with it!