Our own Facebook?

sucettes

Yeah a social network for people with a 'mental illness' sounds very depressing but I'm glad someone is trying to get rid of the taboo. And just because we have a mental illness doesn't mean that we are totally mental. At least not all the time, lol.

lisalove22

Yeah a social network for people with a 'mental illness' sounds very depressing but I'm glad someone is trying to get rid of the taboo. And just because we have a mental illness doesn't mean that we are totally mental. At least not all the time, lol.

Yepp, getting rid of the taboo is really important. Since like 25% of the population in the western world sometime during the life suffer from mental health issues, its after all pretty common. I just wish the taboo could go away!

lisalove22

Haha they changed to mental health social network after your status :)

SPAlex

Wow. I dont wanna offend anyone but the first girl i checked i read her info and i gtfo of the site. I felt pity because she has big problems but sincerely i dont want to make mine bigger.

Iluv

I like the idea. But that awkward moment when you end up being noticed by somebody you know on that site. It all depends how open you are about your mental illness, I'd rather keep it to myself.