Opinions on my Poem?

Alistair

Malice,

I love your imagery, and very thought provoking while bring a sense of loss, and where you are coming from. Bravo. =D

MaliceInWickedland

Thank you very much :)
Love your username by the way, reminds me of a visual novel I used to play. Your avatar is adorable too, Tarsiers FTW!! :D
Welcome to the forum by the way! Enjoy your stay~

MaliceInWickedland

You know half your class is going to be in tears when your done, right? And probably your teacher too. It's that good.

Turns out you were absolutely right about this. I presented my poem today and when I looked up from my paper people either had their mouths hanging open in shock or had tears running down their face, even my teacher was crying. Everyone clapped for me and this girl I was never very fond of came up to me and hugged me, and it wasn't one of those half-assed or I'm-just-being-fake hugs, it was a genuine hug. I think it's safe to say that this went a lot better than I had anticipated.

Thank you all for your opinions and support of my poem, it really helped me out!! :)

Good alliterations in beginning and the metaphors near the end are very well done... using a metaphor and indirectly narrating and explaining events. The poem can be improved by incorporating a few more of the latter, but it's good enough as it is.

I don't think you need to worry about not doing well for this assignment/presentation.

Turns out you were absolutely right about this. I presented my poem today and when I looked up from my paper people either had their mouths hanging open in shock or had tears running down their face, even my teacher was crying. Everyone clapped for me and this girl I was never very fond of came up to me and hugged me, and it wasn't one of those half-assed or I'm-just-being-fake hugs, it was a genuine hug. I think it's safe to say that this went a lot better than I had anticipated.

Thank you all for your opinions and support of my poem, it really helped me out!! :)

This is wonderful, good on you!

punklove

Wow I'm so impressed :) that's amazing.. so sad :( but amazing! I write poetry too ^^
You have talent xD keep writing!