online/real life dating

ukmale

Hi everyone

first I would just like to say sorry about the structure of this text and the spell but please bear with me . and thank you for reading

right as a young 24year old guy living in the uk with S.A dating can be a somewhat struggle at the best of times

online dating!

it doesn't matter what you say,ask, type how ever small or long chatting to girls 18-24 year olds from the uk (as this is where all of the girls I have chatted to come from) will only reply with

K - okay
Dn - don't know
dm - don't mind
any - any
lol - laugh out loud

there's a girl I was chatting to that lived only 500 yards from my house we chatted for a few days and she was do the same thing what all girls do reply very little you could ask write anything and they act so cold .so I got bit bored of this and went and enjoyed my Sunday just gone and while I was away she text me 21 times long texts where are you . I miss you . Have I upset you .but as soon as I am back texting her she goes back to one word replies again

real world dating!

I have been on dates when I was 18 and where the girl had 3 phones yes that's 3 texting facebooking and phoning while we are on a date

I have been to my friends old ex girlfriends house years ago where she was a mess stuck in facebook all day long she used a ling handled brush to push that's right PUSH her son across the floor I left a few days later my friend dumped her (wasn't his kid is your thinking)

another mate his brother dated a right psyo she would ring and text him so much he didn't answer so I started getting texts and phone calls from silly times 7am to 2am it got so bad I had to turn the phone off and didn't use it again

Another time I went down to this house walking in the front door behind him and she said ohhh babes I thought it was just going be me and you tonight babes but babes .. so I left he was with her for 5 long hellish years

Another time we went to this house to play video games at the time he was living only a few doors down from me she fell asleep as we played being the kind guy he is we both went to my house to play video games as we didn't want to wake her up ... A hour later she ran to my house half naked shouting and moaning that we should have awaken her up and that end up being a row and they went off home

Another time . We got back to his place and she waited for him outside the loo (bathroom/restroom) while he went to the toilet

Another time .. we went in to town the next big town over about 30-40 min drive at about 11am we went out for breakfast he was looking for some few fish for his tank and while still driving she phoned and after finding out where we as had a row over the phone to mate while I'm holding the phone saying why didn't you wait for me I would have come with you (she did finish work till 4pm and we would be back home by that time)

my mother has been married about 5 times so all around me I have seen nothing but crap relationships so this truly makes me believe how can anyone date in the uk when .......

online .. where I can be the confident young male I really am inside ........ But only get one word replys whatever you write .. if I write anything over 15 words I am told wow that was long like a essay

In real life .... where for some reason I have zero confidence and where my mouth fights my brain so what I say in my head comes out like I am kinda special when my words don't make sense lots of ummm hmmm mmm ohhh and stuttering ... Or take drunk and the guts I need to talk to girls but by that time I'm so drunk I'm back to square one where I can't talk again

WishingICould

Hi everyone

first I would just like to say sorry about the structure of this text and the spell but please bear with me . and thank you for reading

right as a young 24year old guy living in the uk with S.A dating can be a somewhat struggle at the best of times

online dating!

it doesn't matter what you say,ask, type how ever small or long chatting to girls 18-24 year olds from the uk (as this is where all of the girls I have chatted to come from) will only reply with

K - okay
Dn - don't know
dm - don't mind
any - any
lol - laugh out loud

there's a girl I was chatting to that lived only 500 yards from my house we chatted for a few days and she was do the same thing what all girls do reply very little you could ask write anything and they act so cold .so I got bit bored of this and went and enjoyed my Sunday just gone and while I was away she text me 21 times long texts where are you . I miss you . Have I upset you .but as soon as I am back texting her she goes back to one word replies again

real world dating!

I have been on dates when I was 18 and where the girl had 3 phones yes that's 3 texting facebooking and phoning while we are on a date

I have been to my friends old ex girlfriends house years ago where she was a mess stuck in facebook all day long she used a ling handled brush to push that's right PUSH her son across the floor I left a few days later my friend dumped her (wasn't his kid is your thinking)

another mate his brother dated a right psyo she would ring and text him so much he didn't answer so I started getting texts and phone calls from silly times 7am to 2am it got so bad I had to turn the phone off and didn't use it again

Another time I went down to this house walking in the front door behind him and she said ohhh babes I thought it was just going be me and you tonight babes but babes .. so I left he was with her for 5 long hellish years

Another time we went to this house to play video games at the time he was living only a few doors down from me she fell asleep as we played being the kind guy he is we both went to my house to play video games as we didn't want to wake her up ... A hour later she ran to my house half naked shouting and moaning that we should have awaken her up and that end up being a row and they went off home

Another time . We got back to his place and she waited for him outside the loo (bathroom/restroom) while he went to the toilet

Another time .. we went in to town the next big town over about 30-40 min drive at about 11am we went out for breakfast he was looking for some few fish for his tank and while still driving she phoned and after finding out where we as had a row over the phone to mate while I'm holding the phone saying why didn't you wait for me I would have come with you (she did finish work till 4pm and we would be back home by that time)

my mother has been married about 5 times so all around me I have seen nothing but crap relationships so this truly makes me believe how can anyone date in the uk when .......

online .. where I can be the confident young male I really am inside ........ But only get one word replys whatever you write .. if I write anything over 15 words I am told wow that was long like a essay

In real life .... where for some reason I have zero confidence and where my mouth fights my brain so what I say in my head comes out like I am kinda special when my words don't make sense lots of ummm hmmm mmm ohhh and stuttering ... Or take drunk and the guts I need to talk to girls but by that time I'm so drunk I'm back to square one where I can't talk again

I'm not really sure where you're going with this...? :question:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I don't really get your thread (I apologize)

But if anyone only replied to me with "k" "lol" "ya" "idk", I wouldn't wish to keep talking to them. It's rude.

jaim38

Wow, it seems like you've had a lot of bad experiences with women and dating.
I also would not date anyone who replies with "k" "lol" "ya" "idk". People are so obsessed with texting nowadays.
I also have trouble verbalizing my words coherently. I speak in broken sentences. I use a lot of "uhums", "oks", "yeah", and "omg". I can speak so much better alone than with another person because of social anxiety.

ImNotMyIllness

A lot of guys and girls online are fishing for compliments. They want the self esteem boost that goes along with dating but WITHOUT the effort and commitment.

Talking to someone online does not constitute a relationship. Going out on a date takes a lot of effort. You have to look good, converse, spend money, risk being heart broken etc...it's not easy. Online on the other hand is a few key strokes and a smiley face. :inlove: AWWWWWWWWW, so cuuuuute. lol

If you must meet a girl online, go to a dating website. Exchange a few emails and then set up a time to meet. Otherwise, you're just being jerked around.

xDreamseller

Those "real life" occurrences are pretty bad. Your mates are the bigger fools for actually staying with those girls in my opinion. Sucks but there's bound to be some decent girls out there...well, I hope to find one someday anyway.

I don't really get too close to anyone apart from my immediate family anyway. Other people seem to be more trouble/drama than it's worth at times in my mind.

ukmale

Those "real life" occurrences are pretty bad. Your mates are the bigger fools for actually staying with those girls in my opinion. Sucks but there's bound to be some decent girls out there...well, I hope to find one someday anyway.

I don't really get too close to anyone apart from my immediate family anyway. Other people seem to be more trouble/drama than it's worth at times in my mind.

I don't know what Ireland's like but here where I live girls are immature and cold how are you suppose to meet girls if most are in night clubs off there faces .. or have problems trying to talk to people face to face

online dating in the uk sucks just look at plenty of fish all girls around my area around my age are cold only reply with k. Lol

I'm not having a online r-ship trying to met girls for a date but when you have British girls that only reply .k

if you ask them a question you only get .k back

So if females are so cold online .and I can't talk face to face I'm destin to live alone for life

some people don't understand what I am trying to get at in my thread well

I'm trying to tell people dating in the uk sucks as how are you suppose to meet girls is you try dating sites and the girls are colder then dead boys reply .k over and over .. and its close to impossible to talk face to face how are you suppose to meet

ukmale

I'm not really sure where you're going with this...? :question:

ok il try and make myself a little bit more clear

dating in the uk sucks .on plenty of fish girls around my town my age are cold colder than a dead body they only reply k. Doesn't matter what you ask so how are you suppose to get to know someone to ask them out on a date then its like talking to a brick wall

real life

how are you suppose to meet girls when don't have the guts to go and walk straight up to a girl and talk to her

Clubs

don't really feel going clubbing as its all about getting drunk and after one thing so not the place to pick up girls

so what I'm trying to say is this ... Dating in the uk sucks its ever use dating sites and get .k .k .k sent back as a reply

Having the gjts to talk to someone face to face and having your swords come out all in the right order with out any messed up ok yeah ummm hmmm mmm going out

or its being single for life

ukmale

A lot of guys and girls online are fishing for compliments. They want the self esteem boost that goes along with dating but WITHOUT the effort and commitment.

Talking to someone online does not constitute a relationship. Going out on a date takes a lot of effort. You have to look good, converse, spend money, risk being heart broken etc...it's not easy. Online on the other hand is a few key strokes and a smiley face. :inlove: AWWWWWWWWW, so cuuuuute. lol

If you must meet a girl online, go to a dating website. Exchange a few emails and then set up a time to meet. Otherwise, you're just being jerked around.

hi

well I use plenty of fish to met with girls around my town about my age but they are all cold colder than a dead body and its like talking to a brick wall being sent k k all the time

if I don't have the guts to walk up to a girl and talk to her and all the girls on plenty of fish are the same as talking to a brick wall now am I suppose to met girls to set up a date

Am I going be alone forever

ukmale

Hi

yes these real life experiences may have shaped my feeling thoughts ideas of dating here in my town

Yes my friend broke up with his old girlfriend maybe a year he is happy and enjoying his life she has a new boyfriend and is happy .. his brother have no clue about his ex the same

but I won't people to understand how hard it is to try and meet girls onlkne like plenty of fish when they only send back .k. and how hard it is face to face when you have no zero constance to even go and talk to a girl .... So I'm going be single for life

WishingICould

I'd never do online dating. There's just something about it that i don't like. I always think there must be something wrong with them if they have to go on a dating site. Whether it's SA or something else.

I'd never do online dating. There's just something about it that i don't like. I always think there must be something wrong with them if they have to go on a dating site. Whether it's SA or something else.

There was a huge stigmata against online dating. It has gotten better.

If you think about it there is something wrong with everyone. There is an ass online and there is an ass off-line.

Common sense, communication and understanding go long ways. Not necessarily in that order.

onehandclapping

so true...