One bored introvert.

sahxox

Definitely describing a first-world problem here... feel free to leave now ;)

I have no real interest in the people around me. Sounds harsh, but feel like no-one really gets me. Living a superficial existence. Makes sp worse, cos it feels wrong to be fake and I tend to retreat.
What do you all do to stay entertained?? Normally I'd like to exercise, but have been feeling a little sick so here I am on a laptop in the middle of a day of doing nothing.

jaim38

I used to tell myself I have no interest in people at all, but I later found I have interest in people I care about. i dont need to be interested in everyone I meet.

What I do to entertain myself is exercise (run on treadmill or do exercise vids), write my fantasy fiction and just let my imagination run wild (can get too wild though), go on SPW and join discussions, watch youtube vids (there are some free shows and animes on there), read manga, etc. I just picked up a new hobby today: learning makeup/fashion.

sahxox

I used to tell myself I have no interest in people at all, but I later found I have interest in people I care about. i dont need to be interested in everyone I meet.

What I do to entertain myself is exercise (run on treadmill or do exercise vids), write my fantasy fiction and just let my imagination run wild (can get too wild though), go on SPW and join discussions, watch youtube vids (there are some free shows and animes on there), read manga, etc. I just picked up a new hobby today: learning makeup/fashion.

cool :) the internet does have some interesting stuff, funny you mention make-up /fashion, was watching hair tutorials earlier :p