omg

mrb

my first thread :) now what shall i talk about ...... err dunno , im like lost for words :confused: hippie child told me how to do it :) um ok serious now ..... so um what do you people think about global warming :)

FOR REAL

Banned
**** global warming! its a myth, like the female orgasm!!
see you is a removal man. i want to know why folks paint the ****in walls, when they know fine well that there is a 3 piece suit arriving from ****in harveys!!

hippiechild

Oi think et's rate chilly round hur! Global Warmin's gonna warm us up right good, huh? t's good thinkin' innit!

also, congrats on your thread, Mrb! You've made me very proud... it's heart warming ::p:

Emily_G

**** global warming! its a myth, like the female orgasm!!
see you is a removal man. i want to know why folks paint the ****in walls, when they know fine well that there is a 3 piece suit arriving from ****in harveys!!

I agree, global warming is a myth.

Female orgasms however...are not ;)

da_illest101

glabal warming is not a myth, you can already see the difference in the weather, it's a shame that people just ignore it instead of actually do something about it

Emily_G

IMO there's not enough evidence. We only have a couple hundred years of recorded temperatures...who knows, maybe this is just what the earth does? If we had a few thousand years it may be a different story.

Noca

Banned
Global warming isnt a myth. The polar icecaps are quickly dissapearing. Glaciers that provide most of Asia with their water supply are also dissapearing. We are having more mild and warmer winters every year. In 50 years there will be no salt water beaches left on Earth. The oceans will rise about 20 ft after the polar ice caps completely dissapear. Massive amounts of Earth's low lying lands will dissapear into the oceans including most of Florida and India, not to mention the Netherlands.

Sadly most people are in denial about it and they believe that if they don't think about global warming and dont take actions to stop it that it will just go away on its own. Those people are in for a rude awakening in the years to come.

Anomaly

Global warming isnt a myth. The polar icecaps are quickly dissapearing. Glaciers that provide most of Asia with their water supply are also dissapearing. We are having more mild and warmer winters every year. In 50 years there will be no salt water beaches left on Earth. The oceans will rise about 20 ft after the polar ice caps completely dissapear. Massive amounts of Earth's low lying lands will dissapear into the oceans including most of Florida and India, not to mention the Netherlands.

Sadly most people are in denial about it and they believe that if they don't think about global warming and dont take actions to stop it that it will just go away on its own. Those people are in for a rude awakening in the years to come.

Sources, especially for 50 years part?

Global warming is not a myth. EMILY G, there is not enough proof? Ask a polar bear how it feels when it drowns due to diminishing sea ice. The very fact that you mention, "who knows, maybe this is just what the earth does", is proof in itself that people who think global warming is a myth don't know enough facts and information about it. Considering you are religious and most likely lean right politically, I can see how you think these things.

Mankind is sad... we're killing the earth and then call it a myth? Wow. Humans always amaze me.

Last edited:

redcap

Banned
Hahaha. This must be how it was like for the 50-100 years following the publication of The Origin. Ahh well.

mrb

Oi think et's rate chilly round hur! Global Warmin's gonna warm us up right good, huh? t's good thinkin' innit!

also, congrats on your thread, Mrb! You've made me very proud... it's heart warming ::p:

thank you hippie :) but really old chap you must work on your english , dont be to proud to ask if theres anything you cant spell :D

mrb

hey there's a first time for everything! Your first thread is a lot more popular than mine was!:D

i believe in global warming, but i still drive a fossil-fueled car

yes i do belive im on a roll reslo , ill probably get asked to be a mod soon :rolleyes:

Lonelykitsune

personally i dont beleiv th threoy.probably cos my dads a geologist and he always say that earths temperature has never been stable and now is no exception.The polar bears just another loss,but lots of things go extinct anyway.the fact that theres a pole here at all means were just at the tail end of an ice age and theres been other times when earth had no ice caps.

we are doing damage,but some of it is natural.Meh,thats what i think anyway.

i dont get how these CocaCola ads claim that they help save polar bears.

what the hell do they do? stop the ice from melting??