Ok............

IcedEarth25

Well friendship ain't an issue to me as I've got a couple reliable friends at work n outside I can trust.

We have people at work who come n help us non official members of the company called agencies. Met this 1 girl, a Lithuanian, on here we'll call her 'M', she was bout 4 years older than me, at first I felt she seemed weird towards me but we got chatting, met up once or twice n was good, I really liked her at one point and chatted endlessly on the phone.

Soon tho she became distant, I'd text her n her attitude changed, she said in a weird sense that she was hanging out with other guys n seemed happy with the attention she was getting, since then she ain't contacted me at all, Sometimes I've had an urge to text her or call but can't bring myself to do it, not cause I don't want to but mainly as I don't want to be drawn to the idea of talking to someone who don't give a damn. Anybody else have this issues at all?

Silatuyok

I'd say she's not that into you. You could always give it another try, but if she wanted to be with you then she would be with you instead of other guys.

nicole1

That was mean. I'd say leaver her alone. I've dealt with the same before, and prefer people to be honest. She's not worthy of your concern if she chooses to treat you that way.

IcedEarth25

I'd say she's not that into you. You could always give it another try, but if she wanted to be with you then she would be with you instead of other guys.

I wouldn't say it was that, It wouldn't bother me if she didn't want to be with me it's just the friendship side that was affected the most, we'd arrange to meet then she'd change her mind last minute, was a regular thing.

HexNoir

Just the female version of a player (I'm pretty sure I can't say the word here). You're smart to not waste your time on an attention... horse. If ya dig.

MikeyC

I wouldn't say it was that, It wouldn't bother me if she didn't want to be with me it's just the friendship side that was affected the most, we'd arrange to meet then she'd change her mind last minute, was a regular thing.
No chances with this sort of thing. Don't waste your time with her because she's unlikely to reciprocate anything.

IcedEarth25

Tbh was a bit tired when I wrote this thread but yea i already have moved on thanks everyone, plenty of good human beings out there including you nice people on here ;)

Last edited: