Official role-play thread!

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
*As I slice a piece of the green... thing.. a small piece falls off onto the floor and scurries off never to be seen again..

F0AM

Oh nooo, i am that green thing Fountain just brought, thanks for eating my character >_<

*As I slice a piece of the green... thing.. a small piece falls off onto the floor and scurries off never to be seen again..

Muahahahaha but you haven't seen the last of me!

giphy.gif

Oh nooo, i am that green thing Fountain just brought, thanks for eating my character >_<

Muahahahaha but you haven't seen the last of me!

giphy.gif

To make up for eating some of the green-thing, which turned out to actually be FOAM!!! :eek: I turn to the uneaten part of FOAM left on the plate and say "I solemnly promise to be your faithful servant 'til the end of the year, to show you how sorry I am for eating a whole bowl of you. So.....what is your first command of me, Master-FOAM"?

F0AM

To make up for eating some of the green-thing, which turned out to actually be FOAM!!! :eek: I turn to the uneaten part of FOAM left on the plate and say "I solemnly promise to be your faithful servant 'til the end of the year, to show you how sorry I am for eating a whole bowl of you. So.....what is your first command of me, Master-FOAM"?

ohhh yeaahhh my very first servant! come, let's dance to celebrate together, this is going to be one jell-of a party!!

giphy.gif

No that isn't clean so i went to look for it and found it!
i don't know, a goblin? Or maybe it's just jello

[
8d2.jpg

Well, seems i'm no longer canon :/ damned reboots!

*Grabs phone, Googles JELLO ingredients*

giphy.gif

Hahaha

************************************************************************************
I've run out of "Thanks" buttons again! :kickingmyself:
The following users are Thanked for their last posts by BlueDays [right now] ....FountainandFairfax & FOAM
************************************************************************************

*Falls to knees outside the living room window and plays Baker Street for Blue and her dancing as if the fate of the world depended on it*
After dragging vj inside, I hand him a plate stacked with as many Pizza slices as I can fit on it, and some Beer.

I brought a game of Twister in case we run out of things to talk about. :giggle:
Who wants to play?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'm down for Twister, though I must warn everyone... I'm not as flexible as I used to be.

*spins dial* "Right hand... red!"

Limbering up, I stretch my ample frame to a red dot in the middle of the tarp... suddenly mindful of anything green.

I wonder where everybody else is... and what effect a bluesy saxophone might have on a game like Twister...

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
*Pug limbers up in the corner for twister.. competitive nature comes out..puts on toweling head band and wrist bands..*

*stares at Pug with the best competitive glare she can possibly conjure up*

(but ends up just looking like she really needs to go to the bathroom)
:shyness:

I'm down for Twister, though I must warn everyone... I'm not as flexible as I used to be.

*spins dial* "Right hand... red!"

Limbering up, I stretch my ample frame to a red dot in the middle of the tarp... suddenly mindful of anything green.

I wonder where everybody else is... and what effect a bluesy saxophone might have on a game like Twister...

^ Blue is now trying her darndest to NOT think of what effect a bluesy saxophone would have on a game of Twister! :bigsmile: :eek:mg:

*spins dial*......"Right foot Blue"

Lets out a very unintentional, creepy-nervous giggle in anticipation at how this game could possibly end up >.>

*wonders where lily and Sarah_M have got to????*

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I reach for a slice of pizza with my free hand, playfully nudging Blue with my elbow. "Don't lose your balance now, darling."

Outside, the trees begin to sway, as if dancing to the sweet saxophone music within. But then, bright lights, and the rhythmic, galloping sound of propeller blades.

Is that... a helicopter landing in the front yard?

Who... or what, could this be?

I reach for a slice of pizza with my free hand, playfully nudging Blue with my elbow. "Don't lose your balance now, darling."

Outside, the trees begin to sway, as if dancing to the sweet saxophone music within. But then, bright lights, and the rhythmic, galloping sound of propeller blades.

Is that... a helicopter landing in the front yard?

Who... or what, could this be?
Everyone races over to the window to see who or what, gets out of the helicopter. Well......everyone except Fountain and Blue who are stuck on their spot on the Twister floor tarp. Pug is able to race over to the window too, as he had not yet started the Twister game because he had decided to run and fetch some of his weights - from his.....bodybuilding-room? - to lift for a while, in order to limber up his muscles, so he could be 100% certain he would win the Twister game.

Then to everyone's shock and amazement, NathanielWingatePeaslee steps out of the helicopter, walkes up and knocks on Pug's front door!!! :eek:

Pug goes and opens the door and invites him inside.

Then with everyone standing (or being stuck on the Twister floor tarp) in silence, with deer-in-the-headlight facial expressions, NathanielWingatePeaslee says in his best online-moderator-deep-voice, "Ahem, I am here to moderate this Twister game you users from SPW will be playing. to make sure it complies with the pg 13 forum rules, mkay" ?

While everyone else continues to stand there not moving and inch, in bewildered silence, vj causally stops playing his amazing saxophone music temporarily while he gets and hands NathanieWingatePeaslee some pizza and beer.

Finally, someone says..............

lily

Finally, someone says..............
'Let's go for a helicopter ride!' Then there was excitement going like 'okay!!' 'that would be a good idea', "let's go!" 'that would be fun!' but then there was silence of wondering if everyone could fit on the helicopter. it would be grand to go on the helicopter as it was in the night of day and it was a special day.

Last edited: